Sleep Walking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep Walking

Is anyone here a "sleep walker" or have experience with this regarding one of their kids? (and "sleep walking" over to the hawt neighbor's house while the S.O. is away doesn't count! )
    Feb. 08, 2005
    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
    Originally posted by Airshark
    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

It seems like I sleepwalk through most of my life sometimes.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

When I was younger (8-10 or so) I was a serious sleepwalker.

One night I woke up at the bottom of a full flight of stairs. I had carpet burns all over my face.
      Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShortHop@Sep 3 2005, 07:10 PM
        When I was younger (8-10 or so) I was a serious sleepwalker.

One night I woke up at the bottom of a full flight of stairs. I had carpet burns all over my face.
        Maybe I should point out that when I went to bed that night, I was in my room at the top of that full flight of stairs, just to be clear.
        Of course you do.

Comment

Is anyone here a "sleep walker" or have experience with this regarding one of their kids? (and "sleep walking" over to the hawt neighbor's house while the S.O. is away doesn't count!
          It's probably an act.

I would fake anything to get away from you too.

Comment

It's my son, I don't know if he is sleep walking or just lazy. I have caught him once, and he was sleep walking - if he wasn't, he's going to make a might fine damn actor one day!
            Feb. 08, 2005

Forever

Comment

My brother was a sleepwalker. One time when we were kids, my mom was up late folding laundry. My brother, sleepwalking, came into the living room, put a pair of underwear on his head and went outside.

In more sobering story, when I was in the hospital after my accident, I was in the same therapy group with a person who broke his neck sleepwalking. He was dreaming he was diving into a pool when in reality he walked to the top of a staircase and jumped.
              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

It's my son, I don't know if he is sleep walking or just lazy. I have caught him once, and he was sleep walking - if he wasn't, he's going to make a might fine damn actor one day!
                Funny.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor.

I thought you were going to bite my head off, after last week.

Comment

my son sleep walks, we are getting meds to help him. did a sleep study and the nurse there said he was one of the most restless kids she had seen. he was asleep just kept moving. he had to get an alarm for the front door cause one night he went outside while asleep.

oh and he was naked at the time (not making that up)

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by Nsane2Bme@Sep 3 2005, 07:55 PM
                    Is anyone here a "sleep walker" or have experience with this regarding one of their kids?  (and "sleep walking" over to the hawt neighbor's house while the S.O. is away doesn't count!    )
                    I used to sleep walk. I know one thing. Keep your kids away from cranes!!

No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Sep 3 2005, 08:34 PM
                      one night he went outside while asleep.

Like father, like son? :P

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Rdog3933+Sep 3 2005, 07:36 PM-->
                        QUOTE(Rdog3933 @ Sep 3 2005, 07:36 PM)

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Sep 3 2005, 08:27 PM
                        Funny.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor.

I thought you were going to bite my head off, after last week.
                        Yes, I have a GREAT sense of humor, and I know what/who to ignore and what/who NOT to ignore. I’m also going to stick up for myself and tell someone to “fuck off” if it is needed.

Last week - it was needed.

I only rip heads off when they deserve to be ripped off.

FWIW - I see your last post in this thread as a truce, which is fine with me. Whether it really is or not, that’s up to you and I’ll guess I’ll find out as time goes by.
                        Feb. 08, 2005

Forever

Comment

My dad was a sleepwalker. One night he walked into my grandparents room thinking he was in the bathroom. He took a leak all over my grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Sep 3 2005, 08:34 PM
                            my son sleep walks, we are getting meds to help him. did a sleep study and the nurse there said he was one of the most restless kids she had seen. he was asleep just kept moving. he had to get an alarm for the front door cause one night he went outside while asleep.

It's not anything near as dangerous as that!

I think it's a sleep walking thing more than anything. He used to wet the bed. Now he doesn't wet the bed anymore, just pisses all over my laundry room instead. I caught him one time, and I really think he was asleep and didn't know he did it. He doesn't do it all the time, but I can tell when he does do it. :(

I didn't think of talking to his Pediatrician about it though - I'll do that the next time he's there. Thanks!
                            Feb. 08, 2005

Forever

Comment

Working...
                            X