More looting in NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More looting in NO

This is just sad, and I'd love to know who the schools are that approached him.

Monte Towe, head coach of the displaced University of New Orleans, told ESPN.com on Saturday that his best player, sophomore guard Bo McCaleb, is being approached by intermediaries representing other schools to leave the university. This comes on the heels of the school deciding Friday, according to Towe, that the Privateers will play this season.
    "People [talking to McCaleb, who averaged 22.6 points a game last season] have been acting on behalf of institutions," added Towe, who wouldn't name the programs. "He's not getting calls from coaches, but he's getting calls from people representing coaches and schools saying that 'you're not going to have a basketball team this season and we've got an apartment for you.' I've fought this for a year with McCaleb but fortunately for me he loves New Orleans."

Monty Towe

Now there's a name I've not heard in a while

He and David Thompson invented the alley oop play while they were at NC State together make in the 70s
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
    X