Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mechanic battle royal at Gatorade tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanic battle royal at Gatorade tonight!!!

Had a bad issue with the machines that put the labels on the bottles tonight that resulted in about 6 hours of downtime. The mechanics we had on duty couldn't figure out the problem so we called in a couple dayshift guys early. When they show up they start having a verbal altercation.

One is a 5'2" asian guy named T.Q. The other is a 6'6" white guy named Jeff. I hear them cursing at eachother and out of the corner of my eye see the big dude go after the little dude. So all 5'10" of me has to pull the giant off the wee man.

Needless to say, the big dude is most likely out of here. Can't say for sure though seeing as how maint doesn't fall directly under my power. So, how was everyone else's night???
    Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Got called into work early and had to kick the shit out of a midget slope.

Moon

Comment

Some big dumb cracker tried to kick my ass at work last night

Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I lost money on the gook...I thought for sure he woukd throw some of that Kung Fu shit on the white dude...
        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

I'm just happy I didn't get popped. I'm a lover not a fighter. Big guy had a pretty surprised look on his face when I picked him up and carried him away. Even tried to get past me again until I put a shoulder into him. Thought I was gonna get my ass kicked.
          Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

Which guy is the better mechanic?
            Official Lounge Sponsor:
            Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
            The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
            Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Lippa@Sep 3 2005, 06:47 AM
              Which guy is the better mechanic?

Asian dude.

Comment

I should have guessed. Cracka gets canned.
                Official Lounge Sponsor:
                Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Lippa@Sep 3 2005, 06:52 AM
                  I should have guessed. Cracka gets canned.
                  If I had my way, yes he would. He's a conceited prick who has nothing to be conceited about.

Comment

Working...
                  X