Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am back bitches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am back bitches

    Was moving to my new place out on South Beach and I gotta tell you that I was going through withdrawl not being able to check the lounge. This place is harder to kick than crack. umm, so I've heard.

  • #2
    South Beach?

    And you come here first instead of trolling the beach for women in dental floss?

    I see you got your priorities set
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

    Comment


    • #3
      This thread is useless without pictures of hotties from the beach! :(
      Go Cards ...12 in 13.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TTB@Sep 2 2005, 01:23 PM
        This thread is useless without pictures of hotties from the beach! :(
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TTB@Sep 2 2005, 01:23 PM
          This thread is useless without pictures of hotties from the beach!  :(

          Xavier is an assssstro fan, his idea of a hottie is not pretty...

          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

          Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

          Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

          Bill Walton

          Comment


          • #6
            Xavier, just to help you get reacclimated, go fuck yourself.

            And building upon TTB's post, I move that we create a pinned thread that will contain solely pictures that X snaps from South Beach. Do I have a second?
            Official Lounge Sponsor:
            Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
            The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
            Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

            Comment


            • #7
              How long will you be here today?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lippa@Sep 2 2005, 01:29 PM
                Vavier, just to help you get reacclimated, go fuck yourself.

                And building upon TTB's post, I move that we create a pinned thread that will contain solely pictures that X snaps from South Beach. Do I have a second?
                ++
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Guppy@Sep 2 2005, 01:21 PM
                  South Beach?

                  And you come here first instead of trolling the beach for women in dental floss?

                  I see you got your priorities set

                  Well its not like I haven't done that a few times before. My last place was like 15 minutes from South Beach, now though I don't have to pay for parking when I wanna go trolling.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xavier+Sep 2 2005, 02:32 PM-->
                    QUOTE(Xavier @ Sep 2 2005, 02:32 PM)

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Guppy+Sep 2 2005, 02:38 PM-->
                    QUOTE(Guppy @ Sep 2 2005, 02:38 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 02:32 PM

                  • #12
                    Originally posted by Xavier+Sep 2 2005, 03:05 PM-->
                    QUOTE(Xavier @ Sep 2 2005, 03:05 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 02:38 PM
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 02:32 PM
                  Working...
                  X