Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly Reminder: Move your clocks forward tonite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Friendly Reminder: Move your clocks forward tonite


    "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

  • #2
    really?

    this is the weekend of the time change?

    I had no idea...this is the first I've heard about it.

    my cable box changes on its own so I don't have to figure that out.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

    Comment


    • #3
      Uh, no thanks, we are normal were I live. None of that time change crap.
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 3 2004, 12:23 PM
        Uh, no thanks, we are normal were I live. None of that time change crap.
        I wish we would just leave it alone.

        I get up early. I like some daylight when I get up.

        I also hate losing an hour of sleep in the spring. I always get up on that Sunday feeling cheated.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.


        Comment


        • #5
          I used to hate it when I had to get up at 6am.

          But now I don't have to wake up til 730 at the latest if I want.

          I should still have sun at 7 or 730.

          I like for daylight to last past 8pm in the summer. That is cooooool.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

          Comment


          • #6
            Anyone know why Daylight Savings was originally started? (without lookin it up)
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

            Comment


            • #7
              for war.
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

              Comment


              • #8
                lazydaze wins the prize.
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Apr 3 2004, 12:37 PM
                  I used to hate it when I had to get up at 6am.

                  But now I don't have to wake up til 730 at the latest if I want.

                  I should still have sun at 7 or 730.

                  I like for daylight to last past 8pm in the summer. That is cooooool.
                  6am is sleeping in for me!
                  Go Cards ...12 in 13.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ohio BLUES@Apr 3 2004, 11:46 AM
                    lazydaze wins the prize.
                    pay up sucker
                    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh my goodness, TTB. If I had to get up before 6am everyday then I would have to go to sleep before 9pm every night.

                      I try to get at least 9 hours of sleep a night. There's almost nothing better than a good 11 hour sleepfest. I like to do that once every 2 weeks or so.

                      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Apr 3 2004, 12:51 PM
                        Oh my goodness, TTB. If I had to get up before 6am everyday then I would have to go to sleep before 9pm every night.

                        I try to get at least 9 hours of sleep a night. There's almost nothing better than a good 11 hour sleepfest. I like to do that once every 2 weeks or so.

                        Its because my office is downtown and I just despise sitting in traffic

                        I'm working towards being able to work from home or at least closer to home

                        Some nights I go to bed as early as 8:30 but others I'll stay up til midnight or later (messing around on this firggin board)...I just don't need as much sleep as I used to...coffee helps
                        Go Cards ...12 in 13.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 3 2004, 12:46 PM
                          for war.
                          Really? I thought it had to do with the farmers or something.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty+Apr 3 2004, 01:46 PM-->
                            QUOTE (GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Apr 3 2004, 01:46 PM)

                          • #15
                            I read somewhere that Ben Franklin started it.

                            Don't remember why though.
                            OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

                            \'user

                            Comment

                            • Working...
                              X