Bush: Help on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush: Help on the way

OK, the president has enlisted his father and Clinton.

When does he play the "The Media aren't reporting all the good things happening in New Orleans" card?
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Didn't he declare a state of emergency two days prior to the storm?
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

KBF is disappointed we haven't broken out the portable teleporters.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Sep 1 2005, 01:08 PM
        Didn't he declare a state of emergency two days prior to the storm?
        I guess I'm going to accept the role of asshole who sits back and second-guesses everything.

Why is it taking so long to get enough military or guardman in there to enforce some sort of order, at least at the Superdome and convention center sites? I realize they can't control all of the looting, but the scene at the convention center is ridiculous.
        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan+Sep 1 2005, 12:10 PM-->
          QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 1 2005, 12:10 PM)

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Sep 1 2005, 02:10 PM
          I guess I'm going to accept the role of asshole who sits back and second-guesses everything.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote@Sep 1 2005, 01:08 PM
            KBF is disappointed we haven't broken out the portable teleporters.
            I'm more disappointed that people are dropping dead in the parking lot of the New Orleans convention center, and those who are alive are begging reporters for food and water. Like I said earlier, if you have to drop crates of food and water on them because you can't reach them any other way, do it. Quit telling me about high gas prices and about how New Orleans is going to be rebuilt someday.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote+Sep 1 2005, 12:11 PM-->
              QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 1 2005, 12:11 PM)

Originally posted by lazydaze+Sep 1 2005, 03:11 PM-->
              QUOTE(lazydaze @ Sep 1 2005, 03:11 PM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2005, 12:10 PM

my bad

its not that hot chick is it?
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

You can tell the gonernor has no clue about what to do. Completely clueless. It's like she is throwing her hands up in the air because she doesn't know what else to do.

And the National Guard is under the control of the governor of the state, not the feds. It's up to the governor to deploy the NG.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Originally posted by Lois Lane@Sep 1 2005, 01:15 PM
                  You can tell the gonernor has no clue about what to do. Completely clueless. It's like she is throwing her hands up in the air because she doesn't know what else to do.

And the National Guard is under the control of the governor of the state, not the feds. It's up to the governor to deploy the NG.
                  I agree. She's absolutely overwhelmed. Mayor of NO has no idea what he's doing, either.

Where's Rudy when we need him?
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Lois Lane@Sep 1 2005, 02:15 PM

But aren't they all in Iraq?
                    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

It's all W's fault. KBF for president.

Comment

CNN is reporting food drop to begin at convention center.

About time they started listening to me. If LaRussa would do that, we'd have a couple of WS rings by now.
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X