Mike Shannon's Major Brain Cramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Shannon's Major Brain Cramp

Over the weekend, Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis, popped up to the booth in Washington where the longtime voice of the Cardinals, Mike Shannon, was broadcasting the Cardinals game against the Nationals. At one point while off-mike, Shannon asked Carnahan how his dad was doing. Unfortunately, former Gov. Mel Carnahan, his son Randy, and a longtime aide, Chris Sifford, were killed in a plane crash in 2000. The reaction from Carnahan and others in the press area? Silence.
    source
    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Sounds like Mike needs to give up the drinking. Thats just flat out embarassing.
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

I refuse to believe that it was not intentional. Mike thinks carefully about everything he says.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Sep 1 2005, 10:37 AM
        Over the weekend, Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis, popped up to the booth in Washington where the longtime voice of the Cardinals, Mike Shannon, was broadcasting the Cardinals game against the Nationals. At one point while off-mike, Shannon asked Carnahan how his dad was doing. Unfortunately, former Gov. Mel Carnahan, his son Randy, and a longtime aide, Chris Sifford, were killed in a plane crash in 2000. The reaction from Carnahan and others in the press area? Silence.
        source
        I heard them talking about this on Frank O. Pinion yesterday. Talk about wanting to crawl in a hole and hide. Guess ole Moon Man ain't keeping up with the current events (not so current though).
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Sep 1 2005, 10:46 AM
          I refuse to believe that it was not intentional. Mike thinks carefully about everything he says.

Moon
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Deb Peterson is a classless bitch.

A stupid mistake, for sure, but why exploit someone's honest mistake? To think it was anything but that is absurd.

Comment

Shannon did it on purpose. He wants to shed light on an unsolved assasination. He knows the GOP ordered hits on Carnahan and Wellstone. This killing has been swept under the rug, no thanks to the Carnahan family whose silence was quickly bought off after Mel's death.

The Moon Man earns my respect once again.

Comment

Mike, Hadley, Slaten....all CBC guys........One question please.

Where's the brain to 'cramp'?

Comment

Want to get away?

www.iflyswa.com
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch@Sep 1 2005, 03:10 PM
                    Shannon did it on purpose. He wants to shed light on an unsolved assasination. He knows the GOP ordered hits on Carnahan and Wellstone. This killing has been swept under the rug, no thanks to the Carnahan family whose silence was quickly bought off after Mel's death.

The Moon Man earns my respect once again.
                    So nothing in life is done without some form of government conspiracy, planning, execution etc?

You are right - I believe the gov't killed my mother. I gotta find the killers and put them in jail.

Would you help me please?

If not - maybe I should ask the Red Cross?

Comment

Well, at least he did not have underage girls dancing on his restaurant bar.

Did Jerry Berger pick on the good ole boys like Deb Peterson?
                      v

Comment

Kurt and Brenda are having twins in January.
                        But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

bump
                          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

Let's hope he doesn't do this with Joe Buck..............

Comment

Working...
                              X