No announcement yet.

What are your Labor Day weekend plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Labor Day weekend plans?

...Women would rather take a long road trip with a close girlfriend(s) according to their survey... :o

...Men, on the other hand, would rather take that same trip with their wife or girlfriend.

They also speculate this weekend will be a big travel date despite rising gasoline prices.

Here's to hoping you're hitting the road with someone that doesn't turn your stomach.

Safe travels.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Originally posted by slow groove@Sep 1 2005, 09:15 AM
    ...According to their survey, women would rather take a long road trip with a close girlfriend(s)... :o

...Men, on the other hand, would rather take that same trip with their wife or girlfriend.

They also speculate this weekend will be one of the biggest travel dates ever. Here's to hoping you're hitting the road with someone that doesn't turn your stomach.

Safe travels.
    Gas is too expensive this year.

I think I'll stay here in town.

Comment

I think I'm going to take in the County Fair and Airshow at Spirit airport on Sunday. We went a few years ago when it was hotter than hell. Weather is supposed to be much nicer this weekend.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Removing the catalytic converter on my car and driving non-stop in circles around town.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Sep 1 2005, 09:26 AM
          I think I'm going to take in the County Fair and Airshow at Spirit airport on Sunday. We went a few years ago when it was hotter than hell. Weather is supposed to be much nicer this weekend.
          We went out there last year too, yes it WAS hotter than hell itself. If I take the kids we will go on Sunday - Sat. they are with sperm donor, so I'm not sure what I'm doing, Monday is the Cards game.
          Feb. 08, 2005
          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
          Originally posted by Airshark
          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Colorado/Colorado St. game Saturday in Boulder, then up to Grand Lake on Sunday with my daughter and a bunch of friends. Once we get situated at the house, we'll walk over the bridge into town and drink many beers. Play on the boats and drown worms (salmon eggs) Monday, return Tues.
            Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Leaving Saturday morning for Disneyworld....coming back on Wednesday. I just hope my house is still in one piece when we get home, we do live in the hood :angry:

Comment

oh that's funny.

I am meeting up with some highschool girl friends in NC.
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Will probably do some fun stuff around the house that we don't usually have time to do and that it's been too hot to do. Games in the backyard, grilling and eating outside, and that sort of thing. Maybe take the dog for a long walk around Kwood.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Playing a ton of video games and drinking...I'm looking at beating God of War again as well as giving the new NASCAR 06 a whirl...Working Monday...
                    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

I plan on spending "the weekend at the Lake with my boat and jet ski, while some 19 year old kids are dying to implement a policy that I won't raise a finger to support."
                      "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Sep 1 2005, 08:42 AM
                        I plan on spending "the weekend at the Lake with my boat and jet ski, while some 19 year old kids are dying to implement a policy that I won't raise a finger to support."
                        Sounds good. Send me directions. I'll bring the Fritos.

Moon

Comment

Lake+beer=fun.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Old man's 50th birthday party this weekend, lots of drinking, lots of whiffleball, lots of relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Sep 1 2005, 08:42 AM
                              I will be at the Lake as well. Wish I was there now!!
                              --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                              --Suck it cubbies.
                              --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X