Clear All

• OLN / NBC Announce NHL TV Schedule

HERE

Mr. G

Originally posted by Mr. Goalie@Aug 31 2005, 10:07 PM
    HERE

Mr. G
    No games on till June.
    From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

plenty of pens games

Comment

also wonder in the last couple of wks games could change like espn sometimes did depending on which games have playoff importance

Comment

I like seeing that NBC is putting on the Islanders, Thrashers, Lightning and Wild. ABC kept regurgitating the same eight teams every week in different matchups. NBC is still going heavy with the "marquee" teams but at least they're throwing in some new ones too.

Comment

i'd like to see that kid picking his nose a bit more (kovalchuk for those who can't tell that's who it is)

but i think i'll be seeing my first blue jackets game this season too

ps, i bet it was tough to choose these games, there is no guarantee who is going to be any good

Comment

Working...
            X