battlestar galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlestar galactica

pretty good stuff...just watched the last few episodes....the one where they were turning women into baby machines was kind of disturbing...
    Are you on the list?

I haven't watched the last two yet, but this shit is the best TV I ever seen.
    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

I have the whole first season on DVD. I've missed most of the new episodes so I'll wait till that comes out on DVD before I watch, unless anyone knows a site where I can view the previously aired episodes.

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Comment

Was there a show this last Friday? I was interested to see if Boomer was going to shoot Adama again. I know that there is no show this week.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

There was a new episode this past Friday. They will reair it tonight as normal. Not sure why they are taking a week off, but that is correct.

I don't watch many shows regularly, but this show is excellent. Once Arrested Development starts back up I can watch 2 shows every week.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Aug 29 2005, 11:55 AM
            pretty good stuff...just watched the last few episodes....the one where they were turning women into baby machines was kind of disturbing...
            Fuck yeah. One of the best shows on tv right now.
            "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Anyone watch the "season finale", which is actually just a break till January. I thought this ended in a bigger cliff-hanger than season one. This show just keeps getting better.

Comment

Easilly the best episode of an excellent series. Although, 33 is still very close.
                Time for change

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Aug 29 2005, 12:55 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  See now I could have read that and thought you were talking about how a certain party through Judge Roberts is going to try to turn women into baby machines.
                  But I remeberd it was about battlestar galactica. lol

IT'S a JOKE
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

The finale was bitch. Same for Stargate.

If I've read the spoilers correctly, the Pegasus doesn't last long, though most of her crew does.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 25 2005, 01:00 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Aug 29 2005, 12:55 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      See now I could have read that and thought you were talking about how a certain party through Judge Roberts is going to try to turn women into baby machines.
                      But I remeberd it was about battlestar galactica. lol

IT'S a JOKE
                      [/b][/quote]

Yeah,,,but a bad one
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                      X