Horrible dream I had last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible dream I had last night...

So I woke up a little scared in the middle of the night. Anyway, in the dream, I was Chris Carpenter. But none of my friends were different (my actual friends, not Cardinal teammates). They were all the same, and for whatever reason, we were on a road trip. Normal day.

However, things got weird. One of my friends tried to pull a gun on me and shoot me, but I was able to wrestle the gun away. I continued hanging out with the guys, but only God knows why. I asked who was responsible, and he was very vague, saying only "there are people out there who aren't looking for you to succeed." And when I asked how much he was being paid to off me, he said "300 million for my part." A little later, another friend tried to knife me, and later still they tried to poison my food. The dream soon dissolved and I woke up.

It was one of the scariest, but more lucid dreams I've had in a while. And it brought up a few questions to myself:

1. Why the hell did I have this dream? (No, I'm not on any drugs, thanks)

2. Why would my friends turn on me?

3. Why did I continue to hang out with them?

4. Why haven't deranged fans tried this in the past? I mean, there are a lot of crazy sports fans out there. Tonya Harding comes to mind.

5. 300 million? Really?

6. What does this dream mean?

Strange stuff...
    Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

It means the Cardinals will win the world series.

Or it means someone will be getting a knife as a gift and will miss the playoffs.

Comment

The gun represents Roger Clemens.

Your friends represent Dontrelle Willis.

The road trip represents the Cy Young voting committee.

Dude, you were sodomized.

Glad you woke up beforehand.

Comment

Should have skipped the acid during college.
        Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan@Aug 28 2005, 10:32 PM
          Should have skipped the acid during college.
          And it only took 3 posts!

Actually, I would have taken the under, knowing this site...
          Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

$300M???

Only the Yankees have that kind of scratch lying around...
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Horrible dream? Dreaming that the Cubs won the W.S. then waking up....

Unless you're a Cardinals fan!

Comment

everybody trying to kill you.......i hate those dreams. they say you have those type of dreams when you feel like you're alone, you against the world. junk like that.

speaking of weird dreams, i had a funky one last night as well.

my baby daughter was the next Messiah, and Skeletor (from He-Man) came from Hell and kidnapped her to sacrifice her. so i had to go to Skeletor's Hell lair, fight him, and get my little girl back and get the shit out of there.

it was quite messed up.
                Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Aug 28 2005, 11:21 PM
                  everybody trying to kill you.......i hate those dreams. they say you have those type of dreams when you feel like you're alone, you against the world. junk like that.

speaking of weird dreams, i had a funky one last night as well.

my baby daughter was the next Messiah, and Skeletor (from He-Man) came from Hell and kidnapped her to sacrifice her. so i had to go to Skeletor's Hell lair, fight him, and get my little girl back and get the shit out of there.

it was quite messed up.
                  Did Hell look like GreySkull? And did you get hurt, Joe.

Man..all I ever have is erotic dreams about me in Thailand. You guys are freaks!!!!!1111

Comment

Working...
                  X