X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage tonight...

Holy hell what an episode!
    Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Too many times Turtle. Too many times.....

Official Lounge Sponsor of the Fab Four

2009 MVC Freshmen of the Year & their Capt.

Comment

Is HBO still sticking with that piece of shit?

God Damn. :P

They don't cancel anything.

(Except Arliss.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Aug 28 2005, 09:43 PM

(Except Arliss.)
        Thank God.

That and Sherman Oaks blew goats.
        RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
        You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM

(Except Arliss.)
          And Septic proves he's not just an asshole but an asshole with no taste. Entourage is great...he's still a douche.
          Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

You're a class act, Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Aug 28 2005, 08:10 PM
              You're a class act, Joker.
              I tried to extend an olive branch, you decided to be an assclown as usual. And for the record, please don't speak on subjects you have no knowledge of such as class.
              Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

I tried to extend an olive branch, you decided to be an assclown as usual. And for the record, please don't speak on subjects you have no knowledge of such as class.

I have a differing opinion on Entourage.

If you don't like that, I suggest you show a little more class yourself.

If I've failed to be civil about that viewpoint, then I apologize, sir.

Now go fuck NSane up the ass. I would expect that is how she would like it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeptic@Aug 28 2005, 11:23 PM

I have a differing opinion on Entourage.

If you don't like that, I suggest you show a little more class yourself.

If I've failed to be civil about that viewpoint, then I apologize, sir.

Now go fuck NSane up the ass. I would expect that is how she would like it. :P
                  Jesus, why are you dragging her into this?

Comment

Jesus, why are you dragging her into this?
                    Don't worry about it.

Comment

sheesh, i got more than i bargained for with this thread, a three way lovers quarrel no doubt

anyway, saw the episode. pretty good, kind of saw it coming. i have a like hate thing with that show. the intro music is Uber-Gay. Nonetheless my prediction, Cameron boots Mandy Moore off the cast and Vince is pleased to learn that his backup is Scarlett Johansson.

boo-yah-ka-shah!!

so what did you drama queens think of Rome? none of the characters stood out to me as of yet, but it ended on a "gee what's going to happen next "moment. I did enjoy the come hither doggie style pose struck by hoimegirl's pawn of a daughter. but I'm not sure i'll have to tune in like i did after watching sopranos or deadwood for the first time
                      The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.---Socrates
                      A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.---Plato

Comment

"Lloyd, if I was 25 and liked cock, we'd have something here"

"I'm driving around in a prop car from Fast and the Furious"

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty+Aug 28 2005, 08:32 PM-->
                          QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Aug 28 2005, 08:32 PM)

Originally posted by space invader@Aug 28 2005, 11:51 PM
                          sheesh, i got more than i bargained for with this thread, a three way lovers quarrel no doubt

anyway, saw the episode. pretty good, kind of saw it coming. i have a like hate thing with that show. the intro music is Uber-Gay. Nonetheless my prediction, Cameron boots Mandy Moore off the cast and Vince is pleased to learn that his backup is Scarlett Johansson.

boo-yah-ka-shah!!

so what did you drama queens think of Rome? none of the characters stood out to me as of yet, but it ended on a "gee what's going to happen next "moment. I did enjoy the come hither doggie style pose struck by hoimegirl's pawn of a daughter. but I'm not sure i'll have to tune in like i did after watching sopranos or deadwood for the first time
                          I liked it I think that show is going somewhere. As far as Entourage, wow! When Ari walke into the secret conferece room and nobody was there I was like damn. I think its better if Vince does stay out of Aquaman, it makes for a more interesting conclusion to the season anyway.
                          Time for change

Comment

Great episode. It gave me more legit laugh-out-loud moments than any other I can remember. I'm really pleased with the way the writers built on last season and took the show to a new level, and just hope the trend continues for next season.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor:
                            Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                            The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                            Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Working...
                            X