I'm Feeling You - NOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Feeling You - NOT!

Santana has released "I'm Feeling You" with Michelle Branch from the upcoming record. It's available at AOL First Listen.

If you are remotely interested in Santana, don't waste your time.

Jeez, how can a man who just shared a stage with Herbie Hancock and Wayne Shorter justify putting out a pop song for thirteen year old girls? Carlos still gives a great concert but he's allowed himself to be castrated with regards to his recording career. Sure, Santana Inc is going to rake in the cash and bling-bling with All That I Am, but it seems like Carlos only gets to release a cd when other artists in the Clive Davis stable need a publicity boost. Additional guest artists are supposed to include Mary J. Blige, Black Eyed Peas, Big Boi, Bo Bice, Steven Tyler, Sean Paul, Kirk Hammet, Robert Randolph, and Los Lonely Boys. I think it's about time Carlos made a long distance phone call to Metatron, Positron, Electron or Whomever-itron, reconnected the molecules in his brain, snatched his balls back from Deborah and/or Clive and deliver music with a soul.

This new cd should not be called "All That I Am." It should be called "All that Clive Davis and Deborah Santana told me to record." :angry: :angry: :angry:
    LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Depressing.

I had to put on Watermelon Man to wipe this news from my mind.
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

The Game of Love worked out well finanically for him.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

so i guess this is Supernatural 3 or is it 4 now?

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Aug 28 2005, 03:42 PM
          so i guess this is Supernatural 3 or is it 4 now?
          That's #3.

#2 Shaman, really only had one good cut, "Victory Is Won", a beautiful instrumental. This formula is getting old. And it's taking 3 years between albums.
          LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

All aboot the Benjamins for Carlos...

This isnt Hong Kong Blues...

Comment

Working...
            X