Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On day 3 of 14 consecutive (including labor day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On day 3 of 14 consecutive (including labor day)

Came down from corporate, all Gatorade plants will be running on Labor day. And I have an audit to prepare for on the 7th. This is not cool. At least my salary structure is non-exempt and I get OT. Otherwise I'd be looking for another job. Other thread got me thinking, what is you consecutive days at work record. Mine was 22 when I worked for that Pepsi distributor.
    Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Originally posted by Joker@Aug 27 2005, 10:37 PM
    Came down from corporate, all Gatorade plants will be running on Labor day. And I have an audit to prepare for on the 7th. This is not cool. At least my salary structure is non-exempt and I get OT. Otherwise I'd be looking for another job. Other thread got me thinking, what is you consecutive days at work record. Mine was 22 when I worked for that Pepsi distributor.
    Consecutive days? Oh, man...how about 63...MO State bowling tournament in my bowling center...
    And when I worked in KC, I used to work 12 days then get 2 off. Did that for 7 months. I was scheduled for 80 hours a week. (Salaried.) Sometimes I worked more...I was much younger then, though. :P

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
    Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
    Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

I worked every day (7 days a week) for 2 months and 2 weeks straight way back when in 1997 when we were getting close to finishing our first chip for Digital Equipment Corporation (the chip was StrongARM - which was later sold to Intel and lives on to this day in what they now call X-Scale)...

Good times.
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

you ought to buy a "sorry about your penis car" and break up with your hot young gf.

Wait, you alread did that.

Instead, eat a dick.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

You need to talk to Gonzo aboot shitty hours...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Aug 27 2005, 09:26 PM
            you ought to buy a "sorry about your penis car" and break up with your hot young gf.

Wait, you alread did that.

Instead, eat a dick.
            I'll leave the dick eating to you. You take so much pleasure in it. Why deny you what you love?
            Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

2 years, post dispatch newspaper distribution.
              Time for change

Comment

15 - 18, I don't remember which it was, but it was during a shut down, while I was working 18 hr. days.
                Feb. 08, 2005
                Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                Originally posted by Airshark
                NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsane2Bme@Aug 28 2005, 12:29 AM
                  15 - 18, I don't remember which it was, but it was during a shut down, while I was working 18 hr. days.
                  I guess I don't have it as bad as I thought. Still sucks though. <_<

Comment

I haven't worked since a week ago Thursday. I can't wait to get back at it. :P
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

It was three months, but most of the Saturdays and Sundays weren't full time so I'm not sure that really counts. JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by jack jones@Aug 28 2005, 04:38 AM
                        It was three months, but most of the Saturdays and Sundays weren't full time so I'm not sure that really counts. JJ.

My days are all of the 13 hour + variety. :(

Comment

I drink Powerade, so don't blame me. :P

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski@Aug 28 2005, 04:58 AM
                            I drink Powerade, so don't blame me. :P
                            We make that here as well. Actually one of my lines runs that about 60% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker+Aug 28 2005, 07:05 AM-->
                              QUOTE(Joker @ Aug 28 2005, 07:05 AM)
                            Working...
                            X