Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing quite like hearing Mike Shannon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing quite like hearing Mike Shannon..

At least a small part of the world is still allright.

I love hearing "Simo Man", "Ash to aggate", and "he stands erect in the box, while choking down on the knob".

God bless you Mike Shannon!!!!
    Make America Great For Once.

Oh good idea!

Thanks, The Kev.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

my all time favorite is 'he uses his knees because that is where his benders are'

um....yeah!
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Yeah...there's nothing quite like it..

Comment

The first time I met Shannon was when he was still playing, I thought he was the most arragant SOB I had ever met. Over the years I have grown to love his broadcasts. Please keep up the Shannonisms. I don't get to hear him much out here, but I love reading his "errors".
          Thanks.
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Apr 2 2004, 08:43 PM
            At least a small part of the world is still allright.

I love hearing "he stands erect in the box, while choking down on the knob".

God bless you Mike Shannon!!!!
            I love that. If I've heard that once, I've heard it 1000 times. Great. Hilarious.
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

I seem to be the only one who thinks that Shannon should've retired years ago. If I want to hear non-sensical things, I'll watch The Simpsons or something.

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 3 2004, 11:06 AM
                I seem to be the only one who thinks that Shannon should've retired years ago. If I want to hear non-sensical things, I'll watch The Simpsons or something.
                Shannon is the real deal, IMO. I get tired of hearing the mass produced "talking heads" who all sound the same.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I like Shannon cos baseball is fun and his Shannonisms make me laugh when normally I might not be (during a bad game or something).

The cool thing about Shannonisms is that they are still happening and so we have to listen to hear the newest ones.
                  Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Well..we have a beautiful full moon here tonight...wish you could see it"..

Yeah...gotcha Mike..thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X