Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents of CU football players back Barnett

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #2
    My guess, without reading the article, is that it wasnt 'parents' but parent. It was the fathers.

    The mothers knows right, likely stayed out of it.

    Face it. This coach is a dickhead and should be canned.

    He went on and 'apologized' for his comments. Then said that "my comments might have been offensive and insensitive"....

    You mean it MIGHT HAVE? You dont know? He should be thought about being canned for saying what he said, and then should be cut loose after the fact of not knowing it what he said was insensitive or not.
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe those parents should be charged with facing the parents of all those girls "allegedly" raped by CU players.

      Don't any of those CU player parents have girls themselves?
      Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

      ..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 23 2004, 11:53 AM
        My guess, without reading the article, is that it wasnt 'parents' but parent. It was the father.

        The mother knows right, likely stayed out of it.

        You're wrong, of course.

        Still no charges of any kind, much less convictions.
        Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

        A.C.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bombay@Feb 23 2004, 11:57 AM
          You're wrong, of course.

          Still no charges of any kind, much less convictions.
          I am wrong of course?????????

          Where was there a quote from a woman in that whole article?

          I must have missed that part.

          I dont live in Co. so I dont hear or see any of this.
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bombay+Feb 23 2004, 11:57 AM-->
            QUOTE(bombay @ Feb 23 2004, 11:57 AM)

          • #7
            Originally posted by hkyfan@Feb 23 2004, 11:54 AM
            Maybe those parents should be charged with facing the parents of all those girls "allegedly" raped by CU players.

            Don't any of those CU player parents have girls themselves?
            This might be a pertinent idea if Barnett had been accused of raping the girls.

            I don't think he should keep his job at this point, and his statements about the kicker were horribly insenstive. But let's keep it in perspective here. His players, and their parents, I'm sure love the guy. And it's quite a leap to imagine he was telling his guys to go out and rape women.


            Comment


            • #8
              Ok. I guess it wasn't all over the news back there like it was here. The crowd was about 50/50 men and women.

              (talking to Jack)
              Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

              A.C.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by kconn@Feb 23 2004, 12:00 PM
                And it's quite a leap to imagine he was telling his guys to go out and rape women.
                I'm sure he didn't discourage this type of behavior either.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by JackSparrow+Feb 23 2004, 11:58 AM-->
                  QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Feb 23 2004, 11:58 AM)

                • #11
                  Originally posted by bombay@Feb 23 2004, 12:01 PM
                  Ok. I guess it wasn't all over the news back there like it was here. The crowd was about 50/50 men and women.
                  Alright....

                  Did any women speak? What did they have to say?

                  My guess is that they were 50% fathers, 50% mothers.

                  The mothers being there only cause the fathers drug them there and wanted to show their asses and talk about how its wrong to punish the coach of these classy athletes and upstanding citizens.
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Feb 23 2004, 12:02 PM-->
                    QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Feb 23 2004, 12:02 PM)

                  • #13
                    Originally posted by kconn@Feb 23 2004, 12:02 PM
                    And the photograph with the story shows four women standing behind the podium.
                    I saw the photo....I wanted quotes.

                    Thank you for the quotes.

                    Again, I didnt read the article becasue I think its bullshit that anyone wants this man to coach their children. He should be fired.
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

                    Comment


                    • #14
                      Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Feb 23 2004, 12:02 PM-->
                      QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Feb 23 2004, 12:02 PM)

                    • #15
                      Originally posted by kconn+Feb 23 2004, 12:00 PM-->
                      QUOTE(kconn @ Feb 23 2004, 12:00 PM)
                    Working...
                    X