Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush's obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.
    “I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “motherfucking traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger at the camera before going live. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go fuck yourself.”

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”

The mask comes off of the devil.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I pray to GOD this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic@Aug 25 2005, 09:03 PM
        I skimmed some of the other articles on that site. I think many pray what they say is true.

cheney called some people stalinists apparently. I think I will continue to hold torch in a similar light as I do those people at www.godhatesfags.com.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

That site doesn't exactly resemble Reuters or AP.
          June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl+Aug 25 2005, 08:07 PM-->
            QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Aug 25 2005, 08:07 PM)

...and the source ol' Torchy cribbed this from isn't even the original.

That's from Capiltolhillblue.com. They're a left-leaning gossip site. Check that. "Gossip" implies a basis in truth or factual data. Most of the screed there can't even claim that sort of origin.

They make stuff up that so ridiculously beyond the pale that even pinko Democrats like me refuse to believe a word they say. When Dailykos, Atrios, and Josh Marshall say "you guys lie" to an arch-liberal site like that, it should tell you something about their credibility.
            I like cheese.

Comment

oh I thought I had seen this posted before.

June 4, 2004 is the original date. Do we have anything from the past year?

Comment

Somebody has been listening to the wrong White House tapes. That president spewing profanity in the background is Richard Milhaus not Dubya.

That I would believe. Dick had a foul temper and mouth.
                Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan@Aug 25 2005, 08:19 PM
                  Somebody has been listening to the wrong White House tapes. That president spewing profanity in the background is Richard Milhaus not Dubya.

That I would believe. Dick had a foul temper and mouth.
                  Too bad these aren't cctv tapes.

"Presidents Gone Wild"
                  Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic@Aug 25 2005, 09:03 PM

My concern is that...even if it IS true...he's still running the country...
                    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

He forgot Poland.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by triggercut1@Aug 25 2005, 09:15 PM
                        They make stuff up that so ridiculously beyond the pale that even pinko Democrats like me refuse to believe a word they say. When Dailykos, Atrios, and Josh Marshall say "you guys lie" to an arch-liberal site like that, it should tell you something about their credibility.
                        So you're attacking the source?

Comment

and he let Buddy get hit and killed by a car.

Comment

But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Working...
                            X