Hot chick I almost saw at McDonalds today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot chick I almost saw at McDonalds today

I walked into the McDonalds next door to my work this afternoon and got in line so I could get a 42oz Coke. A couple of people parted and I ended up standing right behind a short woman with thick flowing blondish brown hair, skin tight jeans that advertised a great butt and legs and well-tanned silky smooth skin under a sheer white top. I was anxiously waiting for her to turn around so I could get a look at what was sure to be a beautiful face. When she finally did, I was shocked and horrified at what greeted me. It was a woman that was no less than 60 years old with a face that could have stopped a train dead in its tracks. There was enough cosmetics on her face to keep 43 teenyboppers in full makeup for 3 years.

There ought to be a law that prohibits those nearing retirement age wearing clothes meant for somebody in their 20's. I promptly got my soda, walked back next door, got into the fetal position under my desk and stayed there until quitting time.

I saw her too. She ordered ONE Happy Meal.

She looked hot to me.

Comment

Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Been there before man. I used to work with...well lets call a spade a spade, a white trash 50 something, trying desperately to live vicariously through her 28 yr old daughter. So much so, that she actually "shared clothes" with her. At one point after learning this, I promptly asked if her daughter was either a) a stripper, or b) a truckstop whore?

One day she strides into the office area directly in front of me, swishing from side to side. Not a bad can I think, for a woman whos lived an extremely HARD 57 years of life and has a complection like my grampas brown leather belt from 35 yrs of chain smoking. When it dawns on me. The skin tight jeans she's wearing has gaping holes in the ass-cheek area, crotch, thigh, etc. I say "jesus diane, you can see your underwear through those gaping holes in those jeans". She turns and says "no you can't" with a sly grin. I say "yes you can, their either black with tan trim...er...ah-hem...your not wearing any?" She just walked away saying "told ya you couldnt see my underwear"

They are out there!

Comment

SHRINKAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by corey-south-city@Aug 24 2005, 09:59 PM
            Been there before man. I used to work with...well lets call a spade a spade, a white trash 50 something, trying desperately to live vicariously through her 28 yr old daughter. So much so, that she actually "shared clothes" with her. At one point after learning this, I promptly asked if her daughter was either a) a stripper, or b) a truckstop whore?

One day she strides into the office area directly in front of me, swishing from side to side. Not a bad can I think, for a woman whos lived an extremely HARD 57 years of life and has a complection like my grampas brown leather belt from 35 yrs of chain smoking. When it dawns on me. The skin tight jeans she's wearing has gaping holes in the ass-cheek area, crotch, thigh, etc. I say "jesus diane, you can see your underwear through those gaping holes in those jeans". She turns and says "no you can't" with a sly grin. I say "yes you can, their either black with tan trim...er...ah-hem...your not wearing any?" She just walked away saying "told ya you couldnt see my underwear"

They are out there!

Even my wife was cracking up as I read that to her.

Comment

There used to be this lady at Bally's that had a nice bod...and even her face was pretty for afar...but you got up close and it was...AHHHHHgGGHHYYYYHHHHHHH
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

You are absolutely sure it wasn't a 29 year old meth-head?

Did you see her teeth?
                v

Comment

a 42oz. coke...

Jeebus...how long does it take you to drink it. And..when is the onset of your diabetes?

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Aug 25 2005, 07:02 AM
                    a 42oz. coke...

Jeebus...how long does it take you to drink it. And..when is the onset of your diabetes?

That's what stuck with me too.
                    But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

there is a bar tender at the bowling alley who is in her late 40's early 50's. she wears low cut shirts and puts glitter on her tits. It is utterly disgusting. what may be more sad is that there are guys there that encurage it! She even flashes once in a while! Have to clean the dust off afterwards cause they hit the floor!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Garvin+Aug 25 2005, 06:32 AM-->
                        QUOTE(Fred Garvin @ Aug 25 2005, 06:32 AM)

It's only 89 cents which is the cheapest drink they have. Trust me, it goes waaay flat before I even get 1/4 of it done and then it goes down the sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon@Aug 24 2005, 09:42 PM
                          I walked into the McDonalds next door to my work this afternoon and got in line so I could get a 42oz Coke. A couple of people parted and I ended up standing right behind a short woman with thick flowing blondish brown hair, skin tight jeans that advertised a great butt and legs and well-tanned silky smooth skin under a sheer white top. I was anxiously waiting for her to turn around so I could get a look at what was sure to be a beautiful face. When she finally did, I was shocked and horrified at what greeted me. It was a woman that was no less than 60 years old with a face that could have stopped a train dead in its tracks. There was enough cosmetics on her face to keep 43 teenyboppers in full makeup for 3 years.

There ought to be a law that prohibits those nearing retirement age wearing clothes meant for somebody in their 20's. I promptly got my soda, walked back next door, got into the fetal position under my desk and stayed there until quitting time.
                          Damn - what a buzzkill.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Aug 25 2005, 07:34 AM
                            there is a bar tender at the bowling alley who is in her late 40's early 50's. she wears low cut shirts and puts glitter on her tits. It is utterly disgusting. what may be more sad is that there are guys there that encurage it! She even flashes once in a while! Have to clean the dust off afterwards cause they hit the floor!
                            Now, now...those are the best tits that money can buy! I can attest that they are made of ATV, and are firm as rocks. Now, the rest of her body...

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                            Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                            Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Working...
                            X