• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see this video? White woman gettin lynched

Video

Police look into alleged taped beating

Mob incident on Web may be connected to Oakland sideshows

OAKLAND — Oakland Police have no information on an alleged video-taped beating of a woman labeled a "snitch" being circulated over the internet by radio talk show host and Web maven Matt Drudge.
    The narrated video, taken by a cheering bystander in what police said appears to be a "sideshow" atmosphere, shows a young woman being pulled out of a car by a crowd of people.

She is then punched, kicked and stomped while she is on the ground.

Oakland Police Sgt. David Elzey said officers have seen the video but do not know when the attack happened or if it actually happened in Oakland.

"There are several unanswered questions, and it is hard to follow up on," Elzey said. There have been no recent reports of a severe beating, he said.

"It's kind of sickening that someone would actually tape this beating and put it on the Internet," he added.

Police have received several calls about the video and are investigating its origins.

awesome

Comment

Ho. Ly. Shit.
      Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

That's the craziest shit I've ever seen.

Comment

I shouldn't see it right?

I started to, but turned it off real quick.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I don't think I want to watch this.
            LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Aug 23 2005, 07:20 PM
              That's the craziest shit I've ever seen.
              Trust me folks... he's seen some crazy shit.
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Just as I refused to watch the 9-11 special on television, I choose to ignore this crap.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues+Aug 23 2005, 07:43 PM-->
                  QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Aug 23 2005, 07:43 PM)

I thought lynched meant being hanged?

Anyway, she was beaten up, not hanged. Also, she looked like a Latin woman to me.

Either way, I hope justice catches up with these animals.
                  RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                  You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Lynched does not mean hanged. It is any violence on one person by a group.

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch@Aug 23 2005, 08:05 PM
                      Lynched does not mean hanged.  It is any violence on one person by a group.
                      Thanks, I wasn't 100% sure about it.

I always assumed it meant a hanging.

Comment

I don't know the terminology for group beatings very well either, JWB, if that makes you feel any better.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Aug 23 2005, 08:12 PM
                          I don't know the terminology for group beatings very well either, JWB, if that makes you feel any better.
                          It does

Comment

Lynch means to kill.

Did she die? Who knows.

When was the tape made?

Where was it made?

Why is there a narrator?

Who is the narrator?

Why does the film end at the "climatic" moment?

Notice the static at the end and the sound keeps going?

The heartbeat runs over most of the later dialouge.

The website the video is hosted on:

We are committed to bringing you honest commentary on the news and to making available items not generally available in stores due to their honest yet controversial political nature. We can also help market your non-fiction controversial books, CDs, and DVDs of a political nature for you, for a low fee, depending on the content matter.
                            Some of their publications:

Recently, an anti-Gentile organization, the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith--which was formed after Leo Frank, a prominent member of B'nai B'rith, was tried and convicted of murdering a young Gentile girl, Mary Phagan--has been busy at work spreading its own special hatred once again. It has been trying to promote a video, which bears contempt towards a moral society and decent Gentile society, for schoolchildren. The video uses such characters as Big Bird from Sesame Street to suggest that engaging in sodomy is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. Needless to say, many parents have been concerned about this anti-moral propaganda, and have not allowed it to be used in their school system.
                            In various countries across the globe, many Jewish supremacists have sought to impose their own special brand of censorship across the land. This is even true in America today, as the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, an exclusively Jewish-organization, works to foist laws that suppress Free Speech if it is critical of them and homosexuals. This suppression of Free Speech by Jewish supremacists has been increasing in the past few years on a global scale, and many non-Jews are beginning to feel resentful of Jews as a result. It is no exaggeration to suggest that many Jewish supremacists would like to see anyone who is critical of them in jail. These Jews would enjoy watching someone who dares to expose their massive propaganda and lies surrounding the Holocaust, which they work determinedly to ingrain their thoughts in people’s heads with a movie every 10 days, being dragged to prison. Likewise, there are many Jews who would also like to see anyone who exposes the massive terror campaign going on in Palestine, committed by Jews for the most part, in jail.
                            A good overview of sideshows

$10.00 it's a hoax.

Comment

Working...
                            X