Ram's line woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram's line woes

Incompetence at right OT, arguably, lead to the SB loss and Kurt's fall from grace. Turley was a big waste of resources as well.

DT has been a nightmare. Three first rounders for not too much.

I can't decide. JJ.
    0%

Tough choice, but I went with defensive tackle.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

We had a decent line up until last year. Some of us saw the OL problems coming, but they don't nearly match how pathetic our DL has been for some time now. We would've been better off keeping previous player than investing draft picks there. The problem with the OL is that they just ignored it for a long time.
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Shoot, We'll fix it...

Comment

I went with RT, since it wasn't addressed between the time Fred Miller left and Turley was acquired.

Turley, obviously, didn't work out, and I see nothing on the horizon to suspect that that position will anything other than one of weakness.

I personally believe Bill Kollar is more responsible for the line woes than the concept that every DT the Rams have drafted has been a "bust." If that's true, then the scouting dept. should be cleaned out. If not, Kollar deserves the blame.
          His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
          Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky@Aug 24 2005, 07:35 AM
            I went with RT, since it wasn't addressed between the time Fred Miller left and Turley was acquired.

Turley, obviously, didn't work out, and I see nothing on the horizon to suspect that that position will anything other than one of weakness.

I personally believe Bill Kollar is more responsible for the line woes than the concept that every DT the Rams have drafted has been a "bust." If that's true, then the scouting dept. should be cleaned out. If not, Kollar deserves the blame.
            Well, Turley worked for one year and there was someone before him and after Miller (the name escapes me right now..Ryan Tucker?) that was pretty decent. Ever since whatshisface retired to do broadcasting on FoxSMW, the DTs have been average to terrible.
            On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy+Aug 24 2005, 10:19 AM-->
              QUOTE(chiguy @ Aug 24 2005, 10:19 AM)

Farr, thank you. He was serviceable at least.

Comment

Working...
              X