X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellas, do you make these mistakes with the ladies

clicky

Your dating skills are AVERAGE!

You scored a 74 out of a possible 100 points. You’re pretty good with the ladies, but you can be intimidated by a woman who is exceptionally attractive. There are some women out there that you consider to be “out of your league”.

Sometimes when you see a woman you’d like to approach you become immobilized with fear, and by the time you figure out what to say, she's gone…

There have probably been several times in your life when a woman lost interest in you, and you just couldn’t figure out why. Maybe she gave you her phone number and then didn’t return your calls, or maybe you went out on a few dates with her and things seemed to be going good, when all of a sudden she became mysteriously unavailable.

You might wonder why some of the women you are attracted to don’t feel the same way, when all of your female friends tell you how lucky any girl would be to have you…

These are problems that almost all guys run into at one time or another, but very few men know exactly what to do to prevent these things from happening in the first place.

These are problems that many guys have, but very few know how to actually solve.

The good news is that you can learn to attract these exceptional women... and even have them chasing you for dates!
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Your Results...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your dating skills are BELOW AVERAGE!

You scored a 53 out of a possible 100 points. Your skills with the ladies need some work!

If you’re like most guys with below average skills with women, often times you are intimidated by attractive women. There are many women out there that you consider to be “out of your league”.

Often when you see a woman you are interested in you don’t know how to approach her and start a conversation with her.

Have you ever felt insecure because you're not tall, handsome, young, rich, famous, etc.? Do you feel like attractive women wouldn't be interested in you?

There have probably been several times in your life when a woman lost interest in you, and you just couldn’t figure out why. Maybe she gave you her phone number and then didn’t return your calls, or maybe you went out on a few dates with her and things seemed to be going good, when all of a sudden she became mysteriously unavailable.

These are problems that many guys have, but very few know how to actually solve.

The good news is that you CAN learn to be more successful with women and dating, and get this part of your life handled for good.
    What a surprise
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Good thing you live in Bay area. You can try your moves on the guys
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy@Aug 22 2005, 10:32 PM
        Good thing you live in Bay area. You can try your moves on the guys
        FYI, I was in Reno this past weekend. and the ladies were all over me...

Too bad they were married
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF+Aug 23 2005, 01:33 AM-->
          QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Aug 23 2005, 01:33 AM)

You scored a 44 out of a possible 100 points. Your skills with the ladies need some work!

If you’re like most guys with below average skills with women, often times you are intimidated by attractive women. There are many women out there that you consider to be “out of your league”.

Often when you see a woman you are interested in you don’t know how to approach her and start a conversation with her.

Have you ever felt insecure because you're not tall, handsome, young, rich, famous, etc.? Do you feel like attractive women wouldn't be interested in you?

The good news is that you CAN learn to be more successful with women and dating, and get this part of your life handled for good.
          Apparently it's a good thing I'm not doing the dating thing anymore.

I also notice that the conservative answers get you absolutely nowhere and, while this quiz was interesting, it absolutely doesn't take into account the type of personality the woman has.

Comment

Your dating skills are RAPIST!

You scored a 0 out of a possible 100 points. Women are very uncomfortable around you because you stare incessantly at their breasts while making no effort to hide the growing bulge in your pants (in fact you prefer that they do see it....even going so far as to whip it out and masturbate like a retarded boy in a room full of bouncing balls right in front of them).

Sometimes when you see a woman you’d like to approach, she becomes immobilized with fear, and by the time she figures out what you are going to do to her, you already have injected her with enough succinycholine to paralyze a rhinocerous and date raped her with her eyes wide open…

There have probably been several times in your life when a woman lost interest in you, and you just couldn’t figure out why. Maybe she gave you her phone number and then you accidentally slashed her pretty pretty face with a razor just because you couldn't stand the beauty of it, or maybe you went out on a few dates with her and things seemed to be going good, when all of a sudden she became mysteriously strangled and left in a ditch in the woods.

These are problems that almost all sexually abused severly retarded guys run into at one time or another, but very few men know exactly what to do to prevent these things from happening in the first place.

Comment

If you score too high, he can't sell you his book. That's the purpose of the test.

If you are average looking or better, have a decent job, take care of yourself and act polite towards women, you'll get your share.
              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Haven't taken the test yet, but I'm going to predict a pretty low score.
                On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Originally posted by ""
                  Your dating skills are AVERAGE!

You scored a 69 out of a possible 100 points. You’re pretty good with the ladies, but you can be intimidated by a woman who is exceptionally attractive. There are some women out there that you consider to be “out of your league”.

Sometimes when you see a woman you’d like to approach you become immobilized with fear, and by the time you figure out what to say, she's gone…

You might wonder why some of the women you are attracted to don’t feel the same way, when all of your female friends tell you how lucky any girl would be to have you…

These are problems that almost all guys run into at one time or another, but very few men know exactly what to do to prevent these things from happening in the first place.

The good news is that you can learn to attract these exceptional women... and even have them chasing you for dates!
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy@Aug 23 2005, 07:31 AM
                    Haven't taken the test yet, but I'm going to predict a pretty low score.
                    I'm Nostradamas:

You scored a 55 out of a possible 100 points. Your skills with the ladies need some work!
                    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

After reading the "correct" answers, I'm left thinking that this guy is an insecure prick who can't be himself in order to pick up women. He may score lots of poon, but he'll die lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepatitis Dispenser@Aug 23 2005, 07:24 AM
                        Your dating skills are RAPIST!

You scored a 0 out of a possible 100 points. Women are very uncomfortable around you because you stare incessantly at their breasts while making no effort to hide the growing bulge in your pants (in fact you prefer that they do see it....even going so far as to whip it out and masturbate like a retarded boy in a room full of bouncing balls right in front of them).

Sometimes when you see a woman you’d like to approach, she becomes immobilized with fear, and by the time she figures out what you are going to do to her, you already have injected her with enough succinycholine to paralyze a rhinocerous and date raped her with her eyes wide open…

There have probably been several times in your life when a woman lost interest in you, and you just couldn’t figure out why. Maybe she gave you her phone number and then you accidentally slashed her pretty pretty face with a razor just because you couldn't stand the beauty of it, or maybe you went out on a few dates with her and things seemed to be going good, when all of a sudden she became mysteriously strangled and left in a ditch in the woods.

These are problems that almost all sexually abused severly retarded guys run into at one time or another, but very few men know exactly what to do to prevent these things from happening in the first place.
                        One of the many reasons you are the best poster on this board!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I scored well..but that test was utter horseshite.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Aug 23 2005, 09:13 AM
                            I scored well..but that test was utter horseshite.
                            I know how you feel. I also scored "WAY BELOW AVERAGE." The quiz told me to move to a foreign country because it would be easier for me to meet gals if there was a language barrier.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X