Hey Kool-Aiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kool-Aiders!

As you know, I am now in charge of this group.

But I expect everyone to do their share to keep La Russa in office. So please identify yourselves publically as being down with the cause, and tell us what particular assets you bring to the organization.

Season starts Monday. Cody McKay may make this team. So I expect some battles right away.
    I'm always right.

Cody McKay last time I checked was hitting almost .150 this spring. He earned his spot. Nuff said.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 2 2004, 12:17 PM

But I expect everyone to do their share to keep La Russa in office. So please identify yourselves publically as being down with the cause, and tell us what particular assets you bring to the organization.

Season starts Monday. Cody McKay may make this team. So I expect some battles right away.
      I'd like in on this crew.

I didnt know you were to have any part of this.

Anything KAISER is for i am for.

He has yet to be wrong (his sim league draft aside)

Sign me up.

And find me a better avatar!
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 2 2004, 12:18 PM
        Cody McKay last time I checked was hitting almost .150 this spring. He earned his spot. Nuff said.
        "Almost" being the operative word. Anything less than "almost" a .150 BA is unacceptable for a Major League player.

Comment

Reggie - is this true? I didn't read about it in our Newsletter:
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 2 2004, 12:18 PM
            Cody's got great intangibles. His salary is too low, though. Hopefully Walt will come through with a long-term deal.
            2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

And, just to clarify, I'll be bringing the funk on some nights, and the smackdown on other nights.

Randomly, I might add.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Apr 2 2004, 12:22 PM

There it is!!!!

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Before you place all of your trust in Kaiser, please take note of what he did with my fan club.
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

You guys could talk about Cody's hair and stuff.

It won't make me think he should be here, but at least you would have something good to say about him or something.
                      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

The offical slogan of the Kool Aid drinkers:

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Apr 2 2004, 12:20 PM-->
                          QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Apr 2 2004, 12:20 PM)

Jack, of course you can be in. Reggie can't supply all the profanity by himself. Plus, as I understand it from Reggie, one of the duties is to insult Razzy. So you've already got a head start.

Trig, no need to bother Reggie about my status. Just consider me your leader. EVERYTHING IS MORE OR LESS FINE!

Dvyyyyy and IC, good work on McKay, but I think you might be missing something which could be a point of attack. He's a catcher. That makes 3 on this team. 3 catchers. Ring a (David) bell?

Turd, where's my damn pony?
                          I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 2 2004, 12:23 PM
                            Before you place all of your trust in Kaiser, please take note of what he did with my fan club.
                            Judging by his lack of response in this thread, he doesnt want me near this program
                            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• Working...
                              X