Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image google your username....

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB@Aug 22 2005, 12:51 PM

MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Comment

Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Aug 22 2005, 12:55 PM

STFU
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

*007*:

Interestingly enough, the picture is entitled "Jordan's bed"

Comment

Dr.Gonzo:

Comment

Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I have quite a few fun ones:

You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor:
                        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

dev...

"He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

to my surprise, none of them showed the character from Half Baked named "Nasty Nate", which is how i ended up with this moniker.
                              You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Working...
                              X