DVD rentals at McDonalds later this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD rentals at McDonalds later this week

Walked to the McDonalds next to where I work and there was a big, red vending machine where they usually display the kids' Happy Meal toys. Turns out, it's a DVD rental vending machine and they should have it up and running later this week. It's just a buck a day up to 25 days and then it's yours to keep.

The manager told me there are other McDonalds in the area that already have this up and running (Hwy K and I-70 in O'Fallon, MO). Anybody familiar with this? What kinds of movies do they have?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Originally posted by Damon@Aug 22 2005, 08:56 AM
      Walked to the McDonalds next to where I work and there was a big, red vending machine where they usually display the kids' Happy Meal toys. Turns out, it's a DVD rental vending machine and they should have it up and running later this week. It's just a buck a day up to 25 days and then it's yours to keep.

The manager told me there are other McDonalds in the area that already have this up and running (Hwy K and I-70 in O'Fallon, MO). Anybody familiar with this? What kinds of movies do they have?
      Locations, Titles, and More!
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

When I was working in Virginia about 3 years ago they were testing those out.

I didn't rent anything though, because all of the movies were fullscreen. Stupid fullscreen.
        To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

Do they have Benji? Or pr0n? Then I'll eat a LOT more McDs... :P

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
          Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
          Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

They have one of those up and running in the Eureka Mickey D's. Nothing current or popular though. I guess what can you expect for a buck?
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I saw that they have one in the Westport McD's, but I didn't investigate it.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Working...
              X