Roast of Pam Anderson on Comedy Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roast of Pam Anderson on Comedy Central

I DVR'd the roast last night. It was on Comedy Central at midnight CST. Am watching it right now and they ran it uncut. Nick DiPaolo was second up and was freakin' hilarious.

------

"Pam, if you had dysentery, I'd follow you around for a week with a waffle cone."

++

I watched it last night and was in stitches.

That last chick was hilarious, too.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote@Aug 21 2005, 09:51 AM
      ++

I watched it last night and was in stitches.

That last chick was hilarious, too.
      Easily the best roast CC has done...

BUT...

...I find it interesting that they ran it uncut and in the same sentence where Lisa Campinelli utters the phrase "sucks a dick" they deleted the word "Diet Coke." And then in the Denis Leary roast they showed immediately after, they run the uncut motor oil commercials he did...WTF?
      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Campinelli ... I've had more black dick in me than the urinals at the Apollo.

Jebus.

Comment

I could have done without Courtney Love, who seemed to think that every thought in her head should be shared, whether she was at the podium or not.
          June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan@Aug 21 2005, 11:02 AM
            I could have done without Courtney Love, who seemed to think that every thought in her head should be shared, whether she was at the podium or not.
            I don't know how long ago this was taped, but she just went into rehab - again. She was definatelt fucked up on something that night.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Nick DiPaulo, as always, is a friggin' riot....Jeffrey Ross is great, too...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I've only been able to watch the first 2 roasters and part of Bea Arthur. Why is she up there? Bea looked a bit uncomfortable when DiPaolo said she was just standing next to him at the urinals.

Comment

Bea Arthur was actually pretty funny. She is there so everyone else can make fun of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon@Aug 21 2005, 01:01 PM
                    I've only been able to watch the first 2 roasters and part of Bea Arthur. Why is she up there? Bea looked a bit uncomfortable when DiPaolo said she was just standing next to him at the urinals.
                    Wait till she reads the book.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote+Aug 21 2005, 02:00 PM-->
                      QUOTE(pgrote @ Aug 21 2005, 02:00 PM)

It was hysterical. I'm going to try to download it....
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I missed it and didn't bother to tivo it.

However I did catch this clip it is freaking hilarious

Clip from Roast

BBZ if you find the whole thing let me know

Comment

I found it and will watch it on the plane tomorrow.

Awesome.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                          X