Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet merciful crap????

http://sportlounge.net/forum/index.php?act...t+merciful+crap

That had me wondering exactly WTF sweet merciful crap is and where you picked up on it?
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

This might well be one of the weirdest thread topics ever.

"Sweet merciful crap" would appear, by the definition and syntax, to be crap that is both sweet and merciful. I believe I picked it up from gibsongirl.
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

I got it from Homer Simpson. In the episode when they go to the beach and Lisa's new friends decorate the car with seashells, Homer says, "Sweet merciful crap! My car!" I think it sounds funny, so I say it a lot.
      The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

thanks, i feel better now.
        You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Interestingly enough, crap can be both sweet and merciful.....however, it largely depends on the diet and religious affiliation of the prostitute or homeless guy whom is paid to deposit said crap upon one's bare chest or stomach

Comment

Looks like a slow day at The Lounge
            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X