Scott Wetzel pounding St. louis on 1190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Wetzel pounding St. louis on 1190

First he had Denny Green on---as soon as he was done, he started bad-mouthing Kurt Warner, bragging how he will be telling Green "I told you so". Fair enough.

Then he started making fun of St. Louis for having a raffle for the right to blow up the stadium. He understands that buildings still need to be blown up, but because of 9-11 we should not be doing this for charity---it is morbid. He questioned whether St. Louisans had actually seen tapes of what happened on 9-11. He has been talking for more than two hours about it---I am in my in and out of sleep mode.

He also had time to belittle Bob Costas for not having ratings as high as Larry King when he substituted.

This guy is no Bob Costas.
    v

Originally posted by kjoe@Aug 20 2005, 11:35 AM
    He questioned whether St. Louisans had actually seen tapes of what happened on 9-11.

If he said that in my presence...he'd get a punch in mouth.

He sounds like a no talent dipshit.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Who?
      Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah@Aug 20 2005, 11:47 AM
        Who?

My thoughts exactly.

AND he has the balls to criticize Costas?

Hey, when no one knows who you are, I guess you have to make ridiculous statements to try to get your name out...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I was about dressed and on my way to the car, and turning him off----when I heard him say the Jack Buck poem about 9-11 was a "weak" memory. He suggested a Mark McGwire home run or Johnny Pesky holding the ball as alternatives.

What an idiot.
          v

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW+Aug 20 2005, 11:51 AM-->
            QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Aug 20 2005, 11:51 AM)

There's just a wee bit of difference between piloting jets into occupied buildings and paying $10 for a chance to push a button in order to blow up a structure that absolutely has to come down anyway.

What a piece of crap this guy is. Is he a local or national guy?

Comment

Originally posted by kjoe@Aug 20 2005, 11:53 AM
              I was about dressed and on my way to the car, and turning him off----when I heard him say the Jack Buck poem about 9-11 was a "weak" memory. He suggested a Mark McGwire home run or Johnny Pesky holding the ball as alternatives.

What an idiot.

Idiot doesn't even come close o describing this dumbfuck. Neither does dumbfuck.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Scott Wetzel
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

[email protected] - just sayin'.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I've never even heard of this lamer.
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I've been listening to him for years, mostly because he fills in a lot for regular hosts on SNR. The guy sucks, the type that throws out strong opinions and sticks to them through heaven and hell just to be different.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor:
                      Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                      The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                      Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

I'm glad someone bought up that hose head. I had to make a run to my local bank, and I just happened to hear his weak ass rants about imploding the stadium and 9-11. What a bunch of BS.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I think the push the button raffle is stupid, but I do fail to see how an ownership's thing has anything to do with how a whole city or region thinks or knows.

I've never heard of this person, but he seems like a waste of space and ear wax.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Aug 20 2005, 01:12 PM
                            I think the push the button raffle is stupid, but I do fail to see how an ownership's thing has anything to do with how a whole city or region thinks or knows.

I've never heard of this person, but he seems like a waste of space and ear wax.

My wife and I are going to buy a couple of raffle tickets. I think it'd be a rush.
                            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                            X