Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't get a promotion at my office, but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tallahassee blues fan
    replied
    Alrighty then. I should have a job on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• JK
    replied
    Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan@Aug 19 2005, 07:48 PM
    All I know is that I get to read Reggie fending off every liberal with the "give me an alternative dammit" response, and I can't post anything in reponse because the the response address is a blocked site. Does responding somehow open up computer systems to viruses, or are they just trying to tell me that I'm spending way too much company time on the computer?

If you're getting the "forbidden" screen, it's not you, it's the forum...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan@Aug 19 2005, 07:48 PM
    All I know is that I get to read Reggie fending off every liberal with the "give me an alternative dammit" response, and I can't post anything in reponse because the the response address is a blocked site. Does responding somehow open up computer systems to viruses, or are they just trying to tell me that I'm spending way too much company time on the computer?
    Could be the forum being a bitch...

Leave a comment:

• tallahassee blues fan
    replied
    All I know is that I get to read Reggie fending off every liberal with the "give me an alternative dammit" response, and I can't post anything in reponse because the address is a blocked site. Does responding somehow open up computer systems to viruses, or are they just trying to tell me that I'm spending way too much company time on the computer?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan@Aug 19 2005, 07:42 PM
    Okay, I've had a couple tonight. I meant sportlounge.net.
    I need more

Leave a comment:

• tallahassee blues fan
    replied
    Okay, I've had a couple tonight. I meant sportlounge.net.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan@Aug 19 2005, 07:38 PM
    I used to be able to get on the site and post here during the work day. Now, if I try to post, my computer tells me the sight is banned. Should I read something into that?
    That's not the domain name...

Leave a comment:

• I didn't get a promotion at my office, but ....

I used to be able to get on the site and post here during the work day. Now, if I try to post, my computer tells me the sight is banned. Should I read something into that?
Working...
X