Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plans?

For the first time in almost a month, I have nothing to do for most of the weekend...I'm thinking of playing a LOT of PS2, drinking heavily, and possibly digging out the Darvocet I've been hoarding for a rainy day...

....mmmmmmm...pain pills...auuugugghgghghhgghhhhh...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Finishing school supply shopping (for all the stuff I didn't get), Grocery shopping, Shopping for a birthday present for one of my daughter's friends, soccer game tomorrow at 10 AM, nothing for a few hours (which means clean the house) Kenny Chesney tomorrow night, Cards game with one of the boys on Sunday, Somehow getting my daughter to a birthday party, while my son and I are debating if Eck is on roids, picking her up from the party, eating dinner, going to bed and starting the week all over again. (For some reason I think I'm forgetting about 4 things in all that and I probably am! )
    Feb. 08, 2005
    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
    Originally posted by Airshark
    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

might miss some of the game tonight. I love when Carp pitches.

:(
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Nsane2Bme@Aug 19 2005, 06:38 PM
        Finishing school supply shopping (for all the stuff I didn't get), Grocery shopping, Shopping for a birthday present for one of my daughter's friends, soccer game tomorrow at 10 AM, nothing for a few hours (which means clean the house) Kenny Chesney tomorrow night, Cards game with one of the boys on Sunday, Somehow getting my daughter to a birthday party, while my son and I are debating if Eck is on roids, picking her up from the party, eating dinner, going to bed and starting the week all over again. (For some reason I think I'm forgetting about 4 things in all that and I probably am! )
        I'm on vacation next week. :P
        RIP Stan the Man
        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
        I miss TLR!

Comment

Saturday: soccer for Kid 1 and Kid 2, then nada
          Sunday: church and work

I'm done with the school supply shopping...all I need to get is the requisite paper towels and kleenex which I never get until a couple days before since it takes up so much room.
          "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

I'm going to meet SteveI and CSD in Philly in about two-three hours.....do I need to watch the cornhole?

Comment

Originally posted by Hepatitis Dispenser@Aug 19 2005, 06:41 PM
              I'm going to meet SteveI and CSD in Philly in about two-three hours.....do I need to watch the cornhole?
              I would say yes if you're going to be eating cheesesteaks.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Tonight I'm finishing up the cleaning/organizing project in my upstairs bathroom and have a couple of loads of laundry to fold and put away.

Tomorrow morning, I will clean the downstairs bathroom and the kitchen. DK has a baseball game at noon then we are going to pick Guppy up at the airport around 3:00ish. After that I think we're going out to dinner with his Dad and stepmom.

Sunday will be church then the Cards game with my parents (hopefully they can make it into town).
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I'm gonna kick the shit outta the lounge server...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Going to the Cards game tomorrow, church on Sunday.....

Comment

My parents are coming over this weekend. My dad was stationed in Pensacola during WWII, and this is his first visit back since so we're going to see the Naval Air Museum, which I hear is quite good. Then we'll tour the beaches and eat a little sea food. I'm lucky because my parents are both in their eighties and are doing quite well. It's one of those weekends that I'm grateful for. However, I'd gladly give it up for an announcement that the Cards picked up Cliff Floyd for Seabol.
                      June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Packing and moving.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Aug 19 2005, 08:40 PM
                          Packing and moving.

I warned you about that green card thing...
                          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW+Aug 19 2005, 08:46 PM-->
                            QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Aug 19 2005, 08:46 PM)

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Aug 19 2005, 08:49 PM-->
                            QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Aug 19 2005, 08:49 PM)
                            Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 08:46 PM
                          Working...
                          X