I'm not getting promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not getting promoted

Going to spend the weekend with my soon-to-be married friend and some of his friends in the Biggest Little City in the World (a.k.a. Reno, NV)...

Won't be on the Lounge - I know you all will miss me :P

Hopefully the A's can help the Royals reach the 21-game level of futility...

Hopefully the Cards can pound the Giants into submission over the weekend...

Hopefully the Foram doesn't go to complete hell with no Guppy or Steve to reign things in...threads like this one getting locked would be a sure sign that things are under control here :P

Go A's!!!

Go Cards!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Maybe you'll get promoted while you're gone.
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

This is a good day for the Lounge.
          No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
          President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
          President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

watch out for those Reno Cops

Comment

Working...
            X