X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arena at Mizzou

The new sports arena at Mizzou

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Dewey Beats Truman
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty@Apr 2 2004, 09:54 AM
        The new sports arena at Mizzou

Comment

You guys are brutal.
          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

ok, so this arena thing was posted a couple of days ago. I will take my punishment.

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty@Apr 2 2004, 11:32 AM
                ok, so this arena thing was posted a couple of days ago. I will take my punishment.

Awww, you are even wearing your Mizzou old gold tunic.
                Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty@Apr 2 2004, 11:32 AM

Days, weeks, what's the difference?
                  Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Working...
                  X