Would this be considered a promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be considered a promotion?

I've been moved from drink person to ASSISTANT fry guy at the local Colon Buster burger joint.

No pay increase so should this be considered a promotion? Should I have held out for stock options?

Maybe I'l not show up for a few days, make some fries in my driveway and then return to work with a crummy attitude...
    Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
    Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
    Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

can you feed your family?
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Next comes Primary Lettuce Washer....& that's when the bucks start rolling in!!
      Official Lounge Sponsor:
      The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny H@Aug 19 2005, 10:45 AM
        Next comes Primary Lettuce Washer....& that's when the bucks start rolling in!!

You've been replaced.

Moon

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I flunk English, I'm outta here. I gotta get a job, and you know what that means. That's right, they start me at the drive-up window and I gradually work my way up from shakes to burgers, and then one day my lucky break comes: the french fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I'm supposed to start some men come by in a black Lincoln Continental and tell me I can make a quick 300 just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail I'm 36 years old. Living in a flop house. No job. No home. No upward mobility. Very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner and why? Because you wouldn't help me in English. No, you were too busy to help! Too busy to help a drowning man!!!
            Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan@Aug 19 2005, 10:25 AM
              I flunk English, I'm outta here. I gotta get a job, and you know what that means. That's right, they start me at the drive-up window and I gradually work my way up from shakes to burgers, and then one day my lucky break comes: the french fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I'm supposed to start some men come by in a black Lincoln Continental and tell me I can make a quick 300 just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail I'm 36 years old. Living in a flop house. No job. No home. No upward mobility. Very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner and why? Because you wouldn't help me in English. No, you were too busy to help! Too busy to help a drowning man!!!
              Great flick!
              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Working...
              X