Please spank me with a 9-Iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please spank me with a 9-Iron

I have to admit it to everyone here that I love my hairy ass getting spanked all over by a 9-Iron. It turns me on and makes me want to rub jelly all over my balls. I am not sure if this is wrong but want to share my love for 9-Iron Spanking with the rest of you. If you want your ass spanked around a little bit with a 9-Iron or even a pitching wedge if your feeling crazy then please let me know. Also could you tell me how many licks it takes to get to the center....
    That until there no longer
    First class and second class citizens of any nation
    Until the colour of a man's skin
    Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
    Me say war.

Suddenly I feel very unclean.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

you've been hanging around McKernan too much.

Comment

I prefer getting spanked with a 1-iron...but like Lee Trevino said, "Even God can't hit a 1-iron square..." Does then 9-iron leave interesting marks? And, what is better, square grooves or conventional grooves?

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
        Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
        Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Someone got ahold of jr's account info.

hilarity ensues.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennings@Aug 19 2005, 09:22 AM
              I have to admit it to everyone here that I love my hairy ass getting spanked all over by a 9-Iron. It turns me on and makes me want to rub jelly all over my balls. I am not sure if this is wrong but want to share my love for 9-Iron Spanking with the rest of you. If you want your ass spanked around a little bit with a 9-Iron or even a pitching wedge if your feeling crazy then please let me know. Also could you tell me how many licks it takes to get to the center....

God I thought it was just me.
              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Originally posted by DBear@Aug 19 2005, 10:24 AM
                  you've been hanging around dfunkinyoass too much.
                  FiXed.

Comment

Originally posted by DBear@Aug 19 2005, 10:24 AM
                    you've been hanging around McKernan too much.

Hey bear...did you post pictures of chasey?
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Aug 19 2005, 10:53 AM-->
                      QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Aug 19 2005, 10:53 AM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Aug 19 2005, 10:30 AM
                      Someone got ahold of jr's account info.

hilarity ensues.
                      Didn't they give the same assplay story when they jacked w/Skippy's account?
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Aug 19 2005, 11:10 AM-->
                        QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Aug 19 2005, 11:10 AM)

...and yet another KFNS employee finds out what happens when they leave their settings left unattended...Rule Number One: Don't leave your account up on a computer that isn't yours...

NO ONE is above the law...
                        The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Originally posted by Jennings@Aug 19 2005, 10:22 AM
                          Funny, Turd told me the same thing in a PM yesterday.
                          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Working...
                          X