I'm gonna be gone for a week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be gone for a week.

Gonna leave tomorrow morning to take the son back to school. Heading to Chicago for the weekend and then on to Madison Wisconsin to drop off half the kids. The daughter is on her own. NO, she doesn't need any help.

The wife got us some GREAT tickets to see the Brewers and Braves next Friday night at Miller Park. How ironic, AB tickets at Miller Park. Anyway, they are in section 118 3rd row. That's exactly behind homeplate. Don't know how AB gets those kind of tickets but I'm not complaining. They are definitely enemies when it comes to beer but I guess money is money.

Keep the Cardinals going for me and especially my boy Mulder. Someone please give Marquis a swift kick in the nutsack for me.

See ya in a week or so.
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Congrats!

To the board, I mean.

Comment

awesome

kick a bratwurst.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Aug 19 2005, 10:01 AM
        The wife got us some GREAT tickets to see the Brewers and Braves next Friday night at Miller Park. How ironic, AB tickets at Miller Park. Anyway, they are in section 118 3rd row. That's exactly behind homeplate. Don't know how AB gets those kind of tickets but I'm not complaining.
        It's Milwaukee. They probably walked up to the box office last week and asked for two tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop+Aug 19 2005, 10:03 AM-->
          QUOTE(backstop @ Aug 19 2005, 10:03 AM)

No, I didn't get a promotion
          You may not have gotten a promotion, but the board sure got one huge bonus.

Comment

Ok, hasn't this turned into a charade? Let's give a fellow Lounger some help here and leave the clowning for another thread. You guys are just as bad as everyone thought Glovey was. :angry:

Comment

have fun hugelugey. dont take up too much of the TV screen if the game's on TBS :P
              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Hey what is your address, JH? We want to send you something.

Comment

and after further investigation, the game is on TBS. oh dear g-d, we wont be able to see at all.
                  Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                  Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                  There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                  "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                  "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Aug 19 2005, 09:24 AM
                    Ok, hasn't this turned into a charade? Let's give a fellow Lounger some help here and leave the clowning for another thread. You guys are just as bad as everyone thought Glovey was. :angry:
                    How is your brother?

Moon

Comment

have a great trip JH!
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote@Aug 19 2005, 11:15 AM
                        Hey what is your address, JH? We want to send you something.
                        I'm old. That also means experienced in the ways of little boys. She likes MEN you hammerheads. How many times do I need to tell you? :P
                        RIP Stan the Man
                        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                        I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy+Aug 19 2005, 06:34 PM-->
                          QUOTE(jhuegy @ Aug 19 2005, 06:34 PM)

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW+Aug 19 2005, 06:37 PM-->
                          QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Aug 19 2005, 06:37 PM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 06:34 PM
                        Working...
                        X