Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone planning on seeing Hellboy this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone planning on seeing Hellboy this weekend?

I read Ebert's review and he gave it 3 1/2 stars out of 4. Not bad. I have never read the comic book or anything but it looks kind of cool. I just hope it's better than The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I thought that looked cool too and it pretty much sucked.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

HELL no.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Apr 2 2004, 08:30 AM
      I just hope it's better than The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I thought that looked cool too and it pretty much sucked.
      Huge understatement.
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I think it looks kind of cool....I might have to see it.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Apr 2 2004, 08:31 AM-->
          QUOTE (BurnKU @ Apr 2 2004, 08:31 AM)

Originally posted by matt75@Apr 2 2004, 08:33 AM
          An hour and a half of my life I can never get back.
          No...but you can get revenge...track down that milky-licker, Connery...then stab him in his fucking neck with a really sharp #2 pencil....
          . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
          -mike
          mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

The three movies I'm looking forward to are:

Johnson Family Vacation with Cedric "the Entertainer"

Troy

The day after tommorrow.

Comment

what is the Day after Tomorrow?

I might see Troy, but when they butcher classics I almost have a fit. I'd like to see Hellboy, it's an interesting comic. Not typical superhero fare. The League of Extraordinary Gentleman is the coolest idea that just got F*#&$ed up on film. Shame.
              Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75+Apr 2 2004, 08:33 AM-->
                QUOTE (matt75 @ Apr 2 2004, 08:33 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 08:31 AM

Originally posted by BurnKU+Apr 2 2004, 09:43 AM-->
                QUOTE (BurnKU @ Apr 2 2004, 09:43 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 08:33 AM
                Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 08:31 AM

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 2 2004, 09:41 AM
                what is the Day after Tomorrow?

I might see Troy, but when they butcher classics I almost have a fit. I'd like to see Hellboy, it's an interesting comic. Not typical superhero fare. The League of Extraordinary Gentleman is the coolest idea that just got F*#&$ed up on film. Shame.
                SLU,

The Day after Tomorrow looks to be a film where the weather goes absolutley bonkers. I saw the preview at the Chase cinema, before I saw the Passion. Being a weather freak, I look at it like weather on steroids.

I agree with you about the butchering of the "classics".

Some of my favorite reading, is the Greek and Roman mythology series. I hope they don't fuck this up.

Comment

• Working...
                  X