Crazy ex stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy ex stories

Mine has gone insane because now that I live in another state, it takes longer for my checks to clear. She wants all of her money on one check in the begining of the month. She is making crazy demands and is insisting that I live up to the letter of the agreement, knowing that it can't be done. I have only 3 more years to put up w/ this bitch, so I'm tempted to just let it slide. A legal battle will put her in the poor house, and she knows this. The devil in me is trying to make me call Cordell and Cordell and let them rip her to shreds. Fuck I hate her.

Any other horror stories out there?

Nsane, you cannot post in this thread. I believe you have your own forum on this subject.

Originally posted by Celtic@Aug 18 2005, 12:48 PM

Nsane, you cannot post in this thread. I believe you have your own forum on this subject.
    You know, I was going to make a post that I didn't need to share any more stories - I have shared enough of them, but there are many, MANY more... (unfortunatly). We have court again on the 31st. This is the same one that was supposed to happen back in June but has been "continued" a million gazillion times... {sigh}
    Feb. 08, 2005
    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
    Originally posted by Airshark
    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

I had an ex sign me up Jet Magazine and some nice hairstyle magazines, but nothing as crazy as that...
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I had my ex put in jail for non-payment of child support. He's there until October '06..... Do I win the prize? hehe It did take many years of me keeping after the prosecuting attorney and child support enforcement but it finally paid off. I think I'll be looking for my first support payment from him around November '06. Bastard.

Comment

My ex killed my rabbit with an ice pick and cooked it for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Jimmy fan@Aug 18 2005, 01:27 PM
            I had my ex put in jail for non-payment of child support. He's there until October '06..... Do I win the prize? hehe It did take many years of me keeping after the prosecuting attorney and child support enforcement but it finally paid off. I think I'll be looking for my first support payment from him around November '06. Bastard.

Ya see??? Everyone keeps telling her how bad it could be. I have never been more than 5 days late on the check. Yet she carries on like I beat her. I guess I have to face the fact that I am her welfare system.

Jimmy, wanna talk some sense into her??

Comment

I try not to think about her much.

Luckily no kids and no alimony with her so no reason to communicate whatsoever.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Aug 18 2005, 02:49 PM
                My ex killed my rabbit with an ice pick and cooked it for dinner.
                I'll bet she was a good fuck.
                But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic+Aug 18 2005, 05:05 PM-->
                  QUOTE(Celtic @ Aug 18 2005, 05:05 PM)

I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with that woman any more...I know there are a lot of fuck ups like the one Nsane has to deal with, but there are a lot more of us "good guys" that do everything we're supposed to do and more and we still get fucked in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by 210@Aug 18 2005, 05:17 PM
                    I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with that woman any more...I know there are a lot of fuck ups like the one Nsane has to deal with, but there are a lot more of us "good guys" that do everything we're supposed to do and more and we still get fucked in the long run.

Yep, current hubby is included in this one. His ex has royally fucked him up and now the kid is in on it too. Bad situation all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by 210@Aug 18 2005, 04:17 PM

Here. Here.

Comment

My ex wanted out so badly, she offered to pay me alimony. Should have taken her up on the offer.
                        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Aug 18 2005, 05:20 PM
                          My ex wanted out so badly, she offered to pay me alimony. Should have taken her up on the offer.

What happened that she wanted out so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Aug 18 2005, 04:20 PM
                            My ex wanted out so badly, she offered to pay me alimony. Should have taken her up on her sister.
                            fixed.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                            X