Any Tony Bruno Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tony Bruno Fans

I know a lot of people don't like syndicated sports radio, but Tony Bruno is back on a national show. 8-12 AM on 1190 AM (Sporting News Radio). He's one of the more entertaining guys out there.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski@Aug 18 2005, 09:48 AM
    I know a lot of people don't like syndicated sports radio, but Tony Bruno is back on a national show. 8-12 AM on 1190 AM (Sporting News Radio). He's one of the more entertaining guys out there.

Could you see if he needs a sidekick? We're trying to get rid of Bryan Burwell. :angry:
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

Why can't this guy hold a job? Is he a head case, or what?

Comment

I've never heard the guy until this morning, but he seems pretty good. Who is he? One of the sports stations out here completely changed their lineup around to get his show on.
        Official Lounge Sponsor:
        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Lippa@Aug 18 2005, 11:09 AM
          I've never heard the guy until this morning, but he seems pretty good. Who is he? One of the sports stations out here completely changed their lineup around to get his show on.
          The first time I heard him was several years ago on ESPN Radio, doing "Game Night" I think. Then he was on Fox Sports Radio. Saw him a couple times on Best Damn Sports Show. Now, Sporting News Radio.

I've always thought he was kinda fun, but I'm wondering if he has issues that keep him bouncing all over the map.

Comment

Originally posted by kconn@Aug 18 2005, 08:59 AM
            Why can't this guy hold a job? Is he a head case, or what?
            I don't know. He seems extremely down to earth. I know he is from Philly and has migrated to the West Coast. I know that he and Fox Sports Radio couldn't come to an agreement on a new contract, or at least that was the story. He and Andrew Sisiliano (sp) were a really good team on FSR. He used to have Pat O'Bien on as well, before the infamous x-rated voicemails. He's kinda goofy, but he knows his stuff and has fun. He had been working for one of the stations in LA or SD after leaving Fox. I am just glad he is back on syndicated radio. I have never liked ESPN radio's programming.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

He's awful. Awful. No one thinks Tony Bruno is funnier than Tony Bruno, and the fact that he has that horrid Krusty the Clown laugh that he tosses in to every other sentence makes me want to vomit.
              I like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy+Aug 18 2005, 09:55 AM-->
                QUOTE(jhuegy @ Aug 18 2005, 09:55 AM)

Don't particularly like to knock people but Bruno has never been my cup of tea -

He's a little like Howard Stern (whom I grew up on - but as an adult I can take or leave) - with some of the props only doing sports.

He always seems to be shouting to me -
                Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
                X