Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Honest Abe a peter puffer?

Maybe the tophat was a clue
    But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

I'm gonna kick your ass for even posting this.

While I live and breathe, there shall be no criticism of the following:

1. Abe Linkhorn
    2. Rod Stewart
    3. Buddy Holly
    4. Elvis Costello
    5. And, naturally, La Tony

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Apr 2 2004, 08:11 AM
      I'm gonna kick your ass for even posting this.

While I live and breathe, there shall be no criticism of the following:

1. Abe Linkhorn
      2. Rod Stewart
      3. Buddy Holly
      4. Elvis Costello
      5. And, naturally, La Tony
      I kinda figured you like the rod....

But seriously, the dude is butchering the American Songbook... he's making jazz look horrible.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

What time you get off work, melon? I be dere....

Comment

Actually, all those old standards and that crap bore me to tears, so I haven't even heard a single song off either of the CDs. I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and saw that he was playing there sometime soon, and said to myself, "My God, it's come to this...."

However, apparently those two CDs have been quite successful, so I guess he's doing something right with the trusty ol' chestnuts.

Comment

What has the world come to when people claim Abe was a member of the tippy-toe brigade?? What next...you gonna tell me Jefferson shagged his slaves and bore illegitiamte children??

And...if I had to come home to Mary Todd every night...could you blame him?? Wonder if he gave "Sherman" a go???

Comment

Any one who knows history knows the stories about Joshua Fry Speed.

Nothing new here
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Jack-

What the real irony of this whole thing is....

Your sig line was not your grand-pappy...but, the man who actually said that, was none other than...Abe Lincoln

Coincidence...me thinks not..

Go ahead...verify it

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 2 2004, 09:40 AM
                  Jack-

Your sig line was not your grand-pappy...but, the man who actually said that, was none other than...Abe Lincoln

Go ahead...verify it
                  I got this from OSS.......

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 2 2004, 09:40 AM
                    Jack-

Go ahead...verify it
                    Mark Twain, Wanger...

verify it..
                    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 2 2004, 09:45 AM
                      Mark Twain, Wanger...

verify it..
                      Advice From Mark Twain

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.....

While Abe said it, he wasnt the original......

Comment

I was reading this Book of Quotes this afternoon...

And I swear it attributed that to Lincoln...can we verify this??

I can buy Twain..sounds like something he'd say...

I always liked...

"Although I did not attend his funeral, I sent a note saying I approved of it"...

Sure it isnt Lincoln??

Comment

A lot of "wise old sayings" are attributed to Lincoln that he didn't actually say.

Comment

Here is a quote directly from me.........

"I'd rather go to his funeral than his wedding"........

That was about some dorky fucker from my HS class

Comment

How to tell if you're a poof:

1. If you are over 30 and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay.

It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and rather
                              you've been sucking-off the boys and have spent the rest of your free
                              time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaayming fag. A cat is like a dog,
                              but gay: it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a
                              delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed.
                              And just think about how you call a dog..."Killer, come here! I said
                              get your ass over here!" Now think about how you call a cat...
                              "Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed,
                              you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lolipops, Ring-Pops, baby-pacifiers, or any such
                              nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks
                              bar-b-q ribs, crab-claws, raw oysters, craw-fish guts, pickled pigs
                              feet, or titties. Anything else and you are in training to suck El
                              Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a
                              parking lot, you're in a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is
                              his bathroom, he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one
                              in the poop-chute. Coffe is to be had strong, black (or with thick,
                              wholesome milk) and full-aroma. A pussy-eating man will never be heard
                              ordering a "Decaf Cafe Latte with Skim" and he will never, ever know
                              what artificial sweetner tastes like. If you've had Nutrasweet in your
                              mouth, you've had a dick there too.

6. If you know more than six names of colors or four different types of
                              dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass.
                              A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of
                              that crap as well as all the names of all the players in the Major
                              league, NFL, NBA, college ball, PGA, and Nascar. If you can pick out
                              chartreusse or you know what a "fresier" is you're gay. And if you can
                              name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious!

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it...you hungry
                              for meat-popsicle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a
                              slow-ass driver or to cut the motherfucker off. The rest of the time he
                              needs that hand to change the radio station, eat his hamburger, hold
                              his beer, finger the bi-atch in the passenger seat (whoever she happens
                              to be), or, if he's Latino, talk on his cell-phone.

8. If you enjoy romantic comedies or French films, mon-frere, vous
                              sonnez le Gay, oui? The only time it is acceptable to watch one of
                              those is with a woman who knows how to reward her man. Watching any of
                              the above films by yourself or with another man is likely to result in
                              SHC (spontaneous homosexual combustion), which is what happens to fags
                              when they flame out too quickly.

not that there is anything wrong with that
                              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Working...
                              X