X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential bad news for democrats....

If this trend continues, Kerry will be in trouble

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/02/news/econo...dex.htm?cnn=yes

U.S. payrolls grew at the fastest pace in nearly four years in March, the government said Friday, in a report that soared past Wall Street's expectations and could play a pivotal role in Fed policy and the presidential election.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Manufacturing payrolls were unchanged, after 43 months of declines.

Comment

Well, there have been alot of McDonalds, Krispy Kremes, DQ's, QT's, St. Louis MIlls, and those things opening up.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Apr 2 2004, 08:07 AM
        Well, there have been alot of McDonalds, Krispy Kremes, DQ's, QT's, St. Louis MIlls, and those things opening up.
        the department said service industries such as education and health care added 230,000 jobs in March. Goods-producing industries added 78,000 jobs, including 71,000 new construction jobs.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

It takes construction workers to build those establishments I mentioned. And, the gluttony of fast food has increased the need for more health care workers.

Comment

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

Comment

I think the fact that we will be paying $3 a gallon for gas and still have Americans dying in Iraq are going to be bigger problems for Bush. That and eventually people who used to work for him coming out and saying the things they have accused him of are going to have to be taken seriously.
              "They misunderestimated me."
              Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
              -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Apr 2 2004, 08:11 AM
                It takes construction workers to build those establishments I mentioned. And, the gluttony of fast food has increased the need for more health care workers.
                Still, you can't argue that headlines like these aren't good for Kerry.

Comment

I couldn't give less than a rat's ass about Kerry.

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Apr 2 2004, 08:12 AM
                    I think the fact that we will be paying $3 a gallon for gas and still have Americans dying in Iraq are going to be bigger problems for Bush. That and eventually people who used to work for him coming out and saying the things they have accused him of are going to have to be taken seriously.
                    Apparently the Clarke allegations didn't stick. At least they didn't affect Bush in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Apr 2 2004, 08:13 AM-->
                      QUOTE (BurnKU @ Apr 2 2004, 08:13 AM)

Originally posted by matt75@Apr 2 2004, 08:12 AM
                      I think the fact that we will be paying $3 a gallon for gas and still have Americans dying in Iraq are going to be bigger problems for Bush.
                      No shit man....where's all this fucking Iraq oil we've taken over?...shouldn't we be getting this shit dirt-cheap by now???...these Texas cocksuckers must be hoarding this shit, and letting OPEC drive the prices through the roof...
                      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                      -mike
                      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by matt75+Apr 2 2004, 08:15 AM-->
                        QUOTE (matt75 @ Apr 2 2004, 08:15 AM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 08:13 AM

Burn,

It is threads like this that make me not believe you when you say there is a "50% chance you will vote for Bush".

Just say you are going to vote for the guy. Dont be ashamed to admit it, okay?
                        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 2 2004, 08:32 AM
                          Burn,

It is threads like this that make me not believe you when you say there is a "50% chance you will vote for Bush".

Just say you are going to vote for the guy. Dont be ashamed to admit it, okay?
                          I've never said I don't prefer Bush over Kerry. There are people I'd rather have in office than Bush, but I'd much rather have Bush than Kerry. And, I was just pointing out, that if headlines like this one continue, Kerry will be in trouble. I would have said the same thing about headlines with Bush 3 or 4 months ago. I really thought there was a good chance Bush would lose.

Comment

• Working...
                            X