College Basketball news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Basketball news

He was the player that Lute Olson has wanted for years. On Wednesday, all of Olson’s hard work paid off when Chase Budinger committed to Arizona. Budinger, a 6-foot-8 small forward from La Costa Canyon High School in Carlsbad, California, is Rivals.com’s 11th ranked player in the country. He is one of the top recruits to ever commit to Arizona out of high school in the program’s history.
    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Originally posted by davhaf@Aug 17 2005, 03:24 PM
    He was the player that Lute Olson has wanted for years. On Wednesday, all of Olson’s hard work paid off when Chase Budinger committed to Arizona. Budinger, a 6-foot-8 small forward from La Costa Canyon High School in Carlsbad, California, is Rivals.com’s 11th ranked player in the country. He is one of the top recruits to ever commit to Arizona out of high school in the program’s history.
    Quality signing.
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy+Aug 17 2005, 04:40 PM-->
      QUOTE(chiguy @ Aug 17 2005, 04:40 PM)

He is one of the top recruits to ever commit to Arizona out of high school in the program’s history.
      Surprising. I would have thought they'd have racked up a bunch of top 10 recruits over the years.
      Official Lounge Sponsor:
      Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
      The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
      Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

6' 7", 185?

Are you sure they didn't get Shawn Bradley's little brother?
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Methinks that kid needs to eat more.

Lute just seems like a great guy.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Lute is one hell of a coach. And a great person. Dave, can you dig up his grad rates over the years??

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic@Aug 17 2005, 09:04 PM
              Lute is one hell of a coach. And a great person. Dave, can you dig up his grad rates over the years??
              I'll see what I can find fot you Celty, although I'm sure some of the early entries into the NBA are going to mess them up somewhat.
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
              X