• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler Out for Season

Who's out for how long?

Moon

Gotta love how the guy that made the thread doesn't even have a post in it
    ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

Comment

Jeremetrius Butler. CB. STL Rams

:angry:
      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Fab Four

2009 MVC Freshmen of the Year & their Capt.

Comment

And, possiblly, automatically make responses in both threads on the topic.
        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees suck!@Aug 17 2005, 01:41 PM
          Gotta love how the guy that made the thread doesn't even have a post in it
          Hey, I'm no Turd Ferguson when it comes to posting on the intarweb, but I had a copy of the story from the PD in the first post.

Where do we contribute to that fund to upgrade the site?
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Butler out for the season
            By Bill Coats
            Of the Post-Dispatch
            08/17/2005

Rams cornerback Jerametrius Butler in an earlier practice.
            (File/P-D)

Rams starting cornerback Jerametrius Butler has decided to have surgery on his right knee, which will sideline him for the entire season. Butler suffered a torn posterior cruciate ligament on July 28, the first day of training camp at Rams Park.

Butler was in New York earlier this week seeking a second opinion on whether he should have the operation or try to strengthen the joint and play this year. He said he decided Wednesday morning to undergo surgery. It will be performed Monday in New York. DeJuan Groce, a third-year pro from Nebraska, is expected to take Butler's spot in the lineup
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I think he made the smart decision as far as his career goes but it's a tough loss for the Rams.
              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Where for art thou, Dwight Anderson?

How long before Arlen Harris is working with the DBs? Saipaia is a versatile athlete.
                Sketch in STL
                Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of the Fab Four

2009 MVC Freshmen of the Year & their Capt.

Comment

Welcome to the NFL, Mr. Ron Bartell.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C_Rock@Aug 17 2005, 02:04 PM

Ouch. Very ouch man.
                      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Can't blame the guy. He would probably only hurt it worse trying to play on it and likely be much less effective anyway.

This hurts though...the guy had like 80% of our interceptions last year!!!!
                        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Damon@Aug 17 2005, 09:41 PM
                          Can't blame the guy. He would probably only hurt it worse trying to play on it and likely be much less effective anyway.

This hurts though...the guy had like 80% of our interceptions last year!!!!
                          Considering we only had six interceptions, that's not as impressive as it sounds. But Butler was an average to above average player, we needed him on the field.

Dwight Anderson....where art thou?
                          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski@Aug 17 2005, 03:10 PM
                            Welcome to the NFL, Mr. Ron Bartell.

My eyes will be on Bartell on Sunday afternoon.
                            He will play a big role this season.

Mike Martz's future as the Rams head coach might very will be resting a little bit on the shoulders of his second round draft pick.

Comment

The real issue here is the name "Jerametrius."

Comment

Working...
                              X