Craziest Job Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest Job Ever!!!

I was thinking back on my worst job...and realised that at the time it was terrible...but, now..it was pretty funny...

I had a job transporting patients from the wards down to physical therapy at the State Mental Hospital on Arsenal when I was 16...busted boosting a car...assigned 400 community services hours...transporting crazy folks..they'dattack me...try to kiss me...piss on me...everything...crazy..

I am sure some people on here had some crazy jobs...what were they??

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 2 2004, 06:18 AM
    I was thinking back on my worst job...and realised that at the time it was terrible...but, now..it was pretty funny...

I had a job transporting patients from the wards down to physical therapy at the State Mental Hospital on Arsenal when I was 16...busted boosting a car...assigned 400 community services hours...transporting crazy folks..they'dattack me...try to kiss me...piss on me...everything...crazy..

I am sure some people on here had some crazy jobs...what were they??
    I had a job acting like a crazy person so I could spit and piss on whoever was transporting people that day. That was you?

And I was not trying to kiss you, I was trying to bite you.
    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

My first job was a summer job at the Grimes Co. (Texas) fair. I got to work at the rodeo arena. You know what that meant. That job was full of bull and horseshit!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I was a usher/wheelchair pusher at the Muny.... and I had to cart the fattest, laziest people in St. Louis up that ramp in the summer. I think it goes without saying that it SUCKED ROYALLY with the humidity - even at 7.30 at night....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Once a month in the early 80's, I would pick up a rental car at KCI and drive it to the Union 76 truck stop in Foristell. Five hundred bucks per trip.

Also spent a few years on Produce Row in St. Louis. That's a strange place.
          But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

I was once a taxidermist specializing in those cute vignettes where I placed stuffed squirrels in amusing configurations doing humorous things.

Went okay until I got busted trapping a bunch of those white squirrels in Olney and had to serve 400 hours of community service cleaning the seal cages at the Normal Zoo.

Actually, that would have been okay, but they were down to one seal by the time I started, so it took me 700 hours to do 400 hours worth of work.

Cardinals play today?
            Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

I was in collections and distribution for a pharmacuticals entrepeneur back in the early 70s...my "route" was St. Charles to Belleville. Driving down Missouri Avenue in ESL at 1am was always a joy...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
              Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
              Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Dog, was that in the era when they left the stop lights on permanent yellow flash so you didn't have to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by justwundrin@Apr 2 2004, 10:21 AM
                  Dog, was that in the era when they left the stop lights on permanent yellow flash so you didn't have to stop?
                  Nope, but I only had to pull out my gun twice...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Worked for a summer at an awning factory, 120 degrees in the warehouse, cutting and luggin huge fucking rolls of fabric around. Probably lost 20 pounds though, maybe I should get that job this summer...

Comment

Hardest..........Worked at the Purex plant one summer........Lost my fingerprints working the bleach line........All hell would break loose when the bottling machine had a malfunction............

Weirdest..........Actually sold Rainbow vacuum cleaners........Not quite "door-to-door" but close.......
                      AKA reddevil
                      AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

I got into a redneck cartel in HS. Slingin cain, herb and blotter. Did ok for awhile til I tried delving into the fungus world. Good market, but my supplier was a flake. On the third buying trip, he stiffed me out of $3k, and for 2 weeks wouldn't make good on his product. After I nailed his beloved cat to the front door of his double wide, I had recovered my money and the product. Had an associate run into some 5-0 trouble with a sheet of blotter, so I had to retire from the biz and go on the lam for a year or so.

Comment

I've had two jobs... baseball/softball umpire and I worked at a car wash. The car wash is DECIDEDLY the worst. :angry:
                          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Apr 2 2004, 10:57 AM
                            I got into a redneck cartel in HS. Slingin cain, herb and blotter. Did ok for awhile til I tried delving into the fungus world. Good market, but my supplier was a flake. On the third buying trip, he stiffed me out of $3k, and for 2 weeks wouldn't make good on his product. After I nailed his beloved cat to the front door of his double wide, I had recovered my money and the product. Had an associate run into some 5-0 trouble with a sheet of blotter, so I had to retire from the biz and go on the lam for a year or so.
                            Maybe if you'd have killed the damned cat before nailing him to my door you would have gotten the real thing instead of those dried shitakes. Fucker screamed for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Apr 2 2004, 10:57 AM
                              I got into a redneck cartel in HS. Slingin gold medal flour, dirt weed and blotter. Read Hunter Thompson and developed a serious man crush. Did ok for awhile but eventually wound up giving head for meth. Good market, but my john was a flake. On the third hummer, he stiffed me out of $3, and for 2 weeks wouldn't make good on his debt. After I nailed his beloved cat up the ass front door of my double wide, I had recovered my money and the product. Had an associate (notice the word associate - Hunter Thompson fanboy giveaway. - run into some 5-0 trouble with a sheet of blotter, so I had to retire from the biz and go on the lam for a year or so. My next stop is a fortified compound in Aspen Colorado.
                              fixed
                              I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
                              I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
                              I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
                              but Cindy Crawford ...offered
                              I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
                              I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
                              Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
                              I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
                              Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
                              Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
                              I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X