X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See BBZ's slave girl dance

She escaped to be a star.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

It is physically impossible to masturbate to the frequency (and the ferocity) that is mandated by that lil' beauty of a video clip

Comment

Hawt.
      I may have broken the sound barrier.
      "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
      "I didn't know you
      had any feelings"

Comment

one of the creeeepiest things i've ever seen.

Comment

What in the hell was that? I'm going to have nightmares for the next 2 months.

Seriously. Where in the world did that video come from? (besides Ebaumsworld)

Comment

Um, two words - chicken sammich.

Comment

Whiskey.
              Tango.
              Foxtrot.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Have you seen her? She climbed out of my pit.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Moon

Comment

We had that @ Hucklebucks a few weeks ago...that's actually a tap-dancing tranny with polio...do a google search for "goddess bunny" & you'll get some pics of him/her hanging out at partys & art exhibitions in L.A....
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Goddess Bunny is actually listed on IMDB. Here's the write-up on the documentary about her:

Polio victim. Gender-bending marvel. Glamor queen and fetishist's fantasy. The Goddess Bunny--the person and the documentary--has to be seen to be believed. This unblinking work is more or less just a chronicle of TGB's life, loves and quest for fame. It's entertainment value comes straight from the amazing, mesmerizing world of TGB, including some marvelously subversive videos. (The tap-dance sequence, the Ma Barker on the Manson's Family Ranch scene and the lip-synching to Sheena Easton are just a few of the film's many tantalizing highlights.) Odd as the work is, it's an impressive tour of the underbelly of the Los Angeles underground scene, with the deformed transgendered TGB as your demented tour guide. Nothing David Lynch or John Waters could ever film would match the bizarre greatness of that one-of-a-kind entity known as "The Goddess Bunny."

Comment

Originally posted by fountain16@Aug 16 2005, 10:22 PM
                        one of the creeeepiest things i've ever seen.

++
                        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Who and why would anyone make that?

There are some good "freaky" people on the net, and then some that are not so good.
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
                          X