Illini fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illini fans

A recruiting guru is saying that Rush's AAU coach has confirmed its down to Indiana or Kansas. FWIW.
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

I bet this kid is going to be a headache. That being said, I wish he was going to be our headache.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Aug 16 2005, 07:11 PM
      I bet this kid is going to be a headache. That being said, I wish he was going to be our headache.
      You know, I go back and forth on it. Jaron was clearly a troubled kid, but Kareem seems like he's a solid citizen. Brandon's struggled in the classroom, but to my knowledge there haven't been any off-the-court issues. He is pretty freaking indecisive though.
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

I hear not much of a team player, but who knows.

Solid recruit to pick up this late though.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy@Aug 16 2005, 08:03 PM
          A recruiting guru is saying that Rush's AAU coach has confirmed its down to Indiana or Kansas. FWIW.

And recruiting gurus never get any info wrong.

Still, I think this kid will be a headache for whomever he ends up playing for.
          *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab+Aug 16 2005, 10:15 PM-->
            QUOTE(dhaab @ Aug 16 2005, 10:15 PM)

Originally posted by dhaab+Aug 16 2005, 10:15 PM-->
            QUOTE(dhaab @ Aug 16 2005, 10:15 PM)

Originally posted by El Birdo 1@Aug 16 2005, 10:47 PM

It's being reported all over the place.

Fuck B Rush.

Give me Collins and I will be ecstatic.
            Why so harsh to Rush? Afterall, IB is claiming that he never got offered.

Illinois will be fine. The big guy Weber just got a committment from had a very good good summer and is ranked top 50. It looks like they're a better than 50/50 shot at Collins. And, you lucked out by missing on Scheyer who dropped like a brick in the rankings.

I'll say this -- I hope you guys miss out on Collins as he seems like a fantastic player. My guess is that the winner, though, loses out on Derrick Rose who might be the better player. But his decision is so far away...so who knows?

Comment

Working...
            X