OCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCD

What, if any, is your obsessive compulsive habit?

I come to work with the best intentions of actually getting things done, but I cannot stop myself from clicking on www.sportlounge.net.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Extra Polar Ice gum....I go through several packs a week

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Aug 16 2005, 07:20 AM
        I come to work with the best intentions of actually getting things done, but I cannot stop myself from clicking on www.sportlounge.net.
        ++

Moon

Comment

I sometimes hit the add reply button twice in a row.
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I sometimes hit the add reply button twice in a row.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Sometimes I will turn around and go home (or back to the office if I was the last one to leave) to make sure I've locked the door. Of course its always locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon@Aug 16 2005, 08:19 AM
                Drinking after I get home from work.

Comment

I instinctively, perhaps compulsively so, remove my pants prior to opening any threads by 210.......this has interfered with both my professional and private life and I am seeking counseling

(It can be especially confusing and deeply emotionally troubling when it's a Super Duper Baseball GDT)

Comment

I constantly clean my fingernails with edges of paper. If you come over to my house there are little pieces of paper everywhere because while cleaning them the paper tears off in little pieces. My fingernail beds get close to the cuticle sometimes but then I just go to another fingernail and the other one grows back to almost normal.

I have done this since I was a kid and I do this at work, home, the car...weddings, funerals. Anyplace that has paper.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I grind my teeth. If I'm tired, have a headache, stressed, even in my sleep. If I hear a song or something that sticks in my head, I sometimes will "tap" my teeth to it later on in the day. I've done this for as long as I can remember and have even cracked a tooth but I can't ever seem to stop. Sometimes I chew gum and that helps some.

What's really funny is that my son does it too and I can't see how he has any idea that I do it. And I always tell him to stop.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                      Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                      Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                      NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                      LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Originally posted by Damon@Aug 16 2005, 06:19 AM

hits from the bong
                        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Aug 16 2005, 09:46 AM
                          I constantly clean my fingernails with edges of paper. If you come over to my house there are little pieces of paper everywhere because while cleaning them the paper tears off in little pieces. My fingernail beds get close to the cuticle sometimes but then I just go to another fingernail and the other one grows back to almost normal.

I have done this since I was a kid and I do this at work, home, the car...weddings, funerals. Anyplace that has paper.
                          That's odd. Mine is chewing on tiny pieces of paper I find laying around peoples' houses.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze+Aug 16 2005, 08:32 AM-->
                            QUOTE(lazydaze @ Aug 16 2005, 08:32 AM)

Originally posted by Damon+Aug 16 2005, 09:35 AM-->
                            QUOTE(Damon @ Aug 16 2005, 09:35 AM)
                          Working...
                          X