Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blues road trip? ***SATURDAY***

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blues road trip? ***SATURDAY***

    Is anybody interested in getting together a Lounge group for a road trip to the pre-season Blues game in Kansas City? It's September 24, 7:30pm at Kemper. They're selling group tickets for $15, but they require a group of 10 or more.

    I'm going to ask this same question at LetsGoBlues.com.


  • #2
    Well my answer is simple: I'm only in if OS is in.

    Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

    * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by steveInebriated@Aug 15 2005, 10:13 PM
      Well my answer is simple: I'm only in if OS is in.
      That's funny - OS said he'll only go if you do. So, it's a date!





      (just kidding - no serious responses from anybody yet.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ksbluesfan+Aug 15 2005, 10:41 PM-->
        QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Aug 15 2005, 10:41 PM)

      • #5
        So, I'm still undecided. If I go over there, it's to hang out with Matt (he would come in from Omaha), and there just happens to be a hockey game going on too.
        Feb. 08, 2005
        Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

        Forever
        Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
        Originally posted by Airshark
        NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

        Comment


        • #6
          If I don't have 8 more people by next Friday, August 26, I'm getting my own tickets. At that time, I will consider buying smaller groups.

          Keep this in mind. Prices for the game are $100 for front row tickets, $40 for individual seats, or $100 for 4 tickets or any increment of 4 tickets purchased.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by ksbluesfan@Aug 18 2005, 12:45 PM
            If I don't have 8 more people by next Friday, August 26, I'm getting my own tickets. At that time, I will consider buying smaller groups.

            Keep this in mind. Prices for the game are $100 for front row tickets, $40 for individual seats, or $100 for 4 tickets or any increment of 4 tickets purchased.
            Better buy 'em now before they're snapped up

















            or just wait for the NHL to hand out freebies

            "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

            Comment


            • #8
              Was it the NHL that handed out freebies? I could have sworn it was the guys from NHL21 here in KC. It won't be hard to find tickets on game day. But it might be hard to find a large block of decent seats.

              So, how many should I put you down for 007? OS isn't going.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by ksbluesfan@Aug 18 2005, 12:52 PM
                Was it the NHL that handed out freebies? I could have sworn it was the guys from NHL21 here in KC. It won't be hard to find tickets on game day. But it might be hard to find a large block of decent seats.

                So, how many should I put you down for 007? OS isn't going.
                NHL handed out a large sum of freebies...you've told me NHL21 handed out quite a few...if both did, that's pretty sad

                I may go to KC to visit my buddy, but I'm not going to any game as of now...

                "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                Comment


                • #10
                  During the Royals games on RSTN, they're running commercials for the Blues vs. Predators game in KC. It's kind of funny, kind of sad. They have shot of Boguniecki, Rycroft and Cajenek scoring goals. They had to work hard to get shots that didn't show Pronger, Demitra, MacInnis or Mellanby. Even funnier - Bernie has a mullet.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Last call.

                    I can get VIP Reception passes and lower level tickets for $50 each. I'm not sure what the Reception will include, but I believe it will be a mixer with some of the players.

                    If I don't get 10 people who are interested, I'm getting my tickets today at 4:00 pm.

                    As I mentioned before, there are other options for groups (10 tickets at $15 each). The game is in 3 weeks - Saturday, September 24th, 7:35pm at Kemper Arena in Kansas City.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I have the kids that weekend - sperm donor is going to Hawaii for two weeks.

                      Maybe he'll fall in a volcano or something!
                      Feb. 08, 2005
                      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

                      Forever
                      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                      Originally posted by Airshark
                      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Nsane2Bme@Sep 2 2005, 09:21 AM
                        I have the kids that weekend - sperm donor is going to Hawaii for two weeks.

                        Maybe he'll fall in a volcano or something!
                        Don't the kids like hockey?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by ksbluesfan+Sep 2 2005, 09:34 AM-->
                          QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Sep 2 2005, 09:34 AM)

                        • #15
                          Is anybody coming to KC for the game tomorrow?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X