Palmiero Eager to Share His Side of Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmiero Eager to Share His Side of Story

"My day will come when I can say what happened. As of right now, I can't say anything. Hopefully soon," Palmeiro said Monday, the second game back for the embattled Baltimore slugger following a 10-game suspension for violating Major League Baseball's steroid policy.

Can't wait... <_<
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

"I fucked up and let Jose stick a needle in my ass. Then, I became self-sufficient and stuck my own needle in my ass. I didn't lie to Congress because Jose never called them steroids. He called them performance enhancers."

"I have close to 600 homeruns and more than 3,000 hits...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote me into the Hall of Fame...I'll even be happy if I only make it into the "Honorary P.R. Spinners" wing..."
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Aug 15 2005, 08:53 PM
      "I fucked up and let Jose stick a needle in my ass. Then, I became self-sufficient and stuck my own needle in my ass. I didn't lie to Congress because Jose never called them steroids. He called them performance enhancers."

"I have close to 600 homeruns and more than 3,000 hits...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote me into the Hall of Fame...I'll even be happy if I only make it into the "Honorary P.R. Spinners" wing..."
      Sounds believable to me!
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

if i was accused of something i didn't do, i'd want to shout to the world my side of the story, luckily so far i've not had an canseco banana splits

Comment

I thought he didn't know how he got the steroid into his system?

Now all the sudden he'll tell all of us what happened.

Right.

Comment

FWIW, his lawyer may have told him to shut up about it. Keep in mind he's under investigation in Congress for perjury.

-RBB

Comment

That's bullshit.

He's only in trouble for perjury if he DID take steroids.

If he's clean and has always been, there's absolutely no reason at all NOT to come completely clean.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Aug 16 2005, 10:30 AM
                That's bullshit.

He's only in trouble for perjury if he DID take steroids.

If he's clean and has always been, there's absolutely no reason at all NOT to come completely clean.
                ++

Palmeiro doesn't wanna talk aboot the past...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                X