Will insidestl.com hurt the Lounge..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will insidestl.com hurt the Lounge..

Can't imagine many of you have time to post as much as you do on more than one messageboard..

I'm stickin here..
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

I go wherever LVR goes.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

That board is destined to be a disaster...

But I'll browse from time to time.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Aug 15 2005, 10:32 AM
        I go wherever LVR's loafers will take me.
        fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Aug 15 2005, 09:32 AM
          I go wherever LVR goes.
          We're going to London and Warsaw in early October. I hope you have your passport.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

i'll do both...

what i usually do when posed the choice between 2 women...
            george w bush will do down as one of the greatest presidents in us history

Comment

Originally posted by dfunkinyoass@Aug 15 2005, 10:54 AM
              i'll do both...

There will now be two message boards who will be ripped and blistered and shit. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by dfunkinyoass@Aug 15 2005, 10:54 AM
                i'll do both...

Good luck with your first foray into doing two things at once.

Comment

I registered, but I doubt I'll post there.
                  RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                  You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

If the lounge keeps going down, InsideSTL will take all of the traffic here.

It's almost like we ought to move to a new server or something....
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

How come sportlounge.net is not listed under friends?
                      Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by dredbyrd@Aug 15 2005, 11:05 AM
                        Guess we ain't a friend
                        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Aug 15 2005, 10:03 AM
                          If the lounge keeps going down, InsideSTL will take all of the traffic here.

It's almost like we ought to move to a new server or something....
                          No kidding. The gauntlet has been thrown down by TMac: not including the lounge in Friends, not announcing his Board on here, etc.

The question, will inebriated stop drinking long enough to respond?

Comment

I just received a PM from a "Tim McKernan" offering me $100 a week to post there. I'm prepared to accept any counter-offers from the Lounge.

(And the first person who posts, "Not Today" gets the Official 'You Need to be More Creative' T-shirt.)
                            "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dredbyrd@Aug 15 2005, 11:05 AM

Would you have us paint the name on the side of a ship that is destined to sink?

Comment

Working...
                              X