Bush signs bill creating electronic prescription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush signs bill creating electronic prescription

WASHINGTON - President Bush signed into law a bill to create electronic monitoring programs to prevent the abuse of prescription drugs in all 50 states.
    The new law creates a grant program for states to create databases and enhance existing ones in hopes of ending the practice of "doctor shopping" by drug abusers seeking multiple prescriptions. It would authorize $60 million for the program through fiscal 2010.
    Sure, AFTER Rush gets busted.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

This is just more "window dressing". I'd love to see him sing something that'll lower the price of prescription medicine.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Aug 13 2005, 07:27 PM
      I'd love to see him sing something that'll lower the price of prescription medicine.
      That'd have to be quite the ground-breaking song, don't you say?
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Aug 13 2005, 06:27 PM
        This is just more "window dressing". I'd love to see him sing something that'll lower the price of prescription medicine.
        How do you propose he do that?
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Do away with FDA regulations, and allow us to import from other sources.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
          X