This is just sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just sad

So they had this guy on WSCR yesterday, and his commercials have been running since then. They sell goat patties, which I take to be Goat meat in hamburger-patty form. This is nothing new - you can already buy those online and, probably, at specialty stores (pricey tho - $8.50/lb), but these guys are taking it to the 'next' step.

They say by eating these Goat Patties, you, yourself, are personally helping break the Cubs' curse.

You can't make this stuff up.

If I hear a web address, I'll post it.
    Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

gee all Boston had to do was beat the fucking Yankees.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

"To break the curse, we have to EAT the curse!" I'd love to hear what Bernstein is saying about that one off-mike...
      "At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed."
      – Frederick Douglass, doing an amazing job since 1852

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan@Aug 12 2005, 09:55 AM
        So they had this guy on WSCR yesterday, and his commercials have been running since then. They sell goat patties, which I take to be Goat meat in hamburger-patty form. This is nothing new - you can already buy those online and, probably, at specialty stores (pricey tho - $8.50/lb), but these guys are taking it to the 'next' step.

They say by eating these Goat Patties, you, yourself, are personally helping break the Cubs' curse.

You can't make this stuff up.

If I hear a web address, I'll post it.
        Marketing 101

Stupid Cubs fans will buy anything
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I guess this is this year's answer to blowing up the Bartman ball, and we all know how well that worked last year...

Comment

Shouldn't this extend said curse?
            Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

The goat meat just turns to shit anyway... just like the Cubs in mid-summer.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

they had to find something to blame other than their team.

Comment

Hmm.....3 out of 4 against St. Louis, going into the biggest series of the year (for now) against Houston.

Where can I get some?

(BTW, don't think I'm getting too optimistic here - let's see them get back to .500 first.)

Comment

Working...
                  X